5.0 out of 5 stars I loved these albums when they first came out - I still do!
I loved these albums when they first came out - I still do! Timeless masterpeices by a genius rock band
Published 18 months ago by Ian Robins

2.0 out of 5 stars Ooops Wrong Combo!
Two of Todd's least known records released togther. Ooops represent a more rock/melodic journey with some excellent songs - by this time Todd had decided to delegate out the lead vocals which was a pity - Ra is just dreadful. Check out Hermit of Mink Hollow for vintage Todd.
Published on 21 Oct 2011 by Mr. A. W. Riggs

4.0 out of 5 stars You've got to listen to this, 14 Feb 2013
Asa (belfast, antrim United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ra & Oops! Wrong Planet (Audio CD)
I remember the RA album adverts in teh music press back in teh 70s and thought it was weird. How wrong I was, I've just heard this for the first time and wish I'd listened back then - its got everything, battling guitars, great hooks and super songs - it's certainly progrock but much more and at thsi price you can't go wrong. Plus 'OOps...' is new wave, which I think Utopia did well. Great album, but sound needs remastered.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved these albums when they first came out - I still do!, 13 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Part of past, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ra & Oops! Wrong Planet (Audio CD)
Saw the Ra show live 76 maybe 77. Maybe not his best work but still some genius and a must have on cd for me. Thank goodness this sort of thing got recorded back then. We had variety, experiment and integrity back then not boy bands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ra & Oops!Wrong Planet-Utopia, 18 Oct 2011
R. McPhee "Rozzer." (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ra & Oops! Wrong Planet (Audio CD)
C.D.s arrived earlier than estimated date of delivery,reasonably priced set of re-releases,would have no hesitation in using this seller again.
A reasonably cheap way to convert from vinyl to C.D.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ooops Wrong Combo!, 21 Oct 2011
Mr. A. W. Riggs "bernard shakey" (Wallington, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

Ra & Oops! Wrong Planet
Ra & Oops! Wrong Planet by Utopia (Audio CD - 2011)