5.0 out of 5 stars Hurrah for dancing dogs
As you would expect this is all the best bits of the music from the TV series expanded and improved. If you like the music in the series you'll love this CD. It features all the original catchy tunes from the series (the dancing dogs being my personal favourite) and is a wonderfully happy album. It makes a refreshing change from the normal monotonous kids albums and will...
Published on 22 Mar 2007 by Zanna

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls between two stools?
It's difficult to know who this album is actually aimed at, as apart from from the theme tune and "The Bestest In The Barn", a great pop tune, this is incidental music from the series with extracts from the stories. That said, Charlie and Lola has some of the best incidental music around, ranging from pastiches of 60s instrumentals to what might be termed experimental...
Published on 27 April 2009 by S Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd, 25 Oct 2009
R. Fry (UK) - See all my reviews
A great selection of music from the Charlie & Lola series.
Music is often overlooked, but forms a very important part of a TV programme and this selection stands up well on its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing change in the car, 22 April 2009
How nice not to always have to listen to the same old children's music in the car. Very refreshing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh, fun and funky...a nice change, 11 Feb 2009
C. Taub "invisiblegirl" (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
My 14 month old daughter is a bit of a fan of Charlie and Lola and absolutely loves this. She will listen to it, dancing along, for ages. It makes a nice change from the TV as well as making a change from the usual dull nursery rhymes. It is cool, fun and funky music for little ones. It is made up of excerpts from the TV show, but I think it is good for children to hear the music and language without the pictures always being fed to them (although she also loves the program and the books) It just makes a change, it is fresh and new and great for long car journeys as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars The music is the point!, 9 Sep 2008
S. Smith (Scotland) - See all my reviews
One of the things which makes Charlie & Lola so good is the music in the episodes. This cd contains extended versions of that music - superbly arranged and wonderfully put together. Our daughter loves it, as do we! Don't be put off by the one star reviews - they are missing the point as it is the music, not the songs or lack of them, which this cd celebrates.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb!, 29 Jun 2008
this cd is superb, my two little girls who are huge charlie and lola fans jump around the room dancing to this cd, we also listen to it in the car - our fave is "We ve got a chicken..." well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 8 Nov 2007
Mumoftwo (plymouth, uk) - See all my reviews
This cd is my 3 year old's absolute favourite! we've onlty had it a week and its been played non stop. There is a mixture of stories and songs that are enchanting! The germs song makes my daughter roar with laughter and the Bestest in the Barn prooved very popular at her birthday party! If you like Charlie and Lola then its a must!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and Lola RIP OFF...DO NOT BUY, 30 May 2008
V. Mccourt "Mummyoftwo" (North Lincs) - See all my reviews
My daughter is obsessed with Charlie and Lola and loves singing. We ordered this and are very disappointed. You may as well put on the DVD without the picture. This is not a song DVD. It has instrumentals then extracts from the series. No proper sing a long songs. Spend your money on something else. It is getting so that they can stick Charlie and Lola on anything and sell it. Don't fall for it this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music for all members of the household, 18 July 2007
We all love this CD. The music is wonderful and we have it on most mornings before school so we can dance around to it. The lyrics are imaginative, the tunes are really hummable. It ticks every button in our household and sends us all out with a smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars really fun!, 1 April 2007
you can literally SEE Charlie and Lola... it's wonderful.

(my wife and a friend think so too, so i can't be that barmy).

(the cat found all our dancing around and singing a bit off-putting, but he's a bit uppity on Sundays anyway)

5.0 out of 5 stars My child loves it., 5 Jun 2014
Arrived in good time, packaging good. It's being played in the car a lot now, if you love Charlie and Lola you'll love this CD.

Charlie & Lolas Favourite & Best Music Record
Charlie & Lolas Favourite & Best Music Record by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2011)