5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered it for my Acer M3-581TG laptop...
...and it works like a charm! No compatibility issues, and you can easily see the difference between 4 and 10 Gigs of memory (replaced 2GB module with this 8GB, another 2GB module in my laptop is soldered to mainboard so it can't be replaced)
Published on 26 Feb. 2013 by Krzysztof Malinowski

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good purchase
I bought this memory to replace my 4GB memory on a DELL Studio laptop and it didn't work. As soon as i installed it the laptop gave me a blue death screen. I replaced it with my old memory and the laptop started working. Thanks to Amazon that i could return it and got a full refund. I wouldn't recommend this product on the basis of my experience.
Published 18 months ago by P G

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered it for my Acer M3-581TG laptop..., 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Crucial 8GB DDR3 PC3-10600 SODIMM 204 Pin Memory Module (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars 8GB for my Ideapad - spot on, 21 April 2013
M. Puglisi "early_bird" (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
I had been wanting to upgrade my 4GB Ultrabook for some time . Having searched for the specs I finally opted for Crucial , a name I have trusted before. All went as expected . Having ordered, the sodimm arrived within 3 days. Great for me AND my Ultrabook . I would definitely recommend both the memory chip and the Amazon experience. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on a early 2011 i7 macbook pro, 26 Jun. 2014
My macbook has been running slow the last few months,saw these on amazon and some reviews were quite good,so i decided to give it a shot. there's a good video on youtube on how to install it yourself,very easy to do. macbook running good now, next is to upgrade the hard drive to an ssd drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase., 3 May 2014
Prompt delivery. Neatly packaged. Easy to install. Upgraded from 2gb to 10gb running Windows 8 and my Toshiba laptop now runs like a dream. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., 28 April 2014
My partner has a Mac-Mini with 2GB RAM. It was running slow and he had to work on large image files. We were looking around to see what is available to upgrade his RAM. This was the perfect answer.
It was easy enough to follow the instructions on You tube to fit the chip. Not only was this chip a perfect fit, but we no longer have the untimely and tardy file-swapping and cart-wheeling going. The speed has increased about 4-fold. His Mac-Mini is once again a dream to work with!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine in a Dell XPS15, 6 Feb. 2014
I bought this to install in my Dell XPS 15 (L502X). Even though it's been paired with an existing 2GB DIMM (which isn't an ideal situation), it's worked fine and the laptop now runs much better when carrying out development work.

In quite a few years of buying Crucial memory for my own use and company use, I've never had a compatibility issue. I bought from Amazon this time rather than direct as I was very clear that this was the correct memory module for my laptop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to do, 7 Feb. 2014
Upgraded my laptop with this and an SSD Hard disc hybrid. Both working fine. I have more capacity to run challenging applications

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!!, 3 Jun. 2014
Very Good!!! the quality is very impressive and good so i recommend buy this very good !!! Price = quality good

5.0 out of 5 stars Best online price., 14 Jun. 2014
What can I say, RAM is RAM. It works and it was the best price online by far 10/10 to Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 27 Nov. 2014
Used in a mac-mini late 2012 i7 2.6GHz. Previous non-Crucial 8GB module (1 of 2) died after 2 years. Put the new module in (it took <5mins) and works a treat. System now shows full 16GB. Interesting to see how long this one lasts.