4.0 out of 5 stars Quick & Easy
Quick to charge, easy to pair with the mobile. The sound quality is ok, it's not perfect clarity, but good enough quality for the price.

I also like the fact that the physical set up can be switched so that you can use in either ear. There are some useful alternative in ear grips too, in case you don't like the over ear fastener.
Published on 22 Sept. 2011 by ziggy_fan

1.0 out of 5 stars Headset too quiet
I didn't really expect much from this at the price I paid for it, but to be honest, unless you have the acute hearing of an arctic fox and are lucky enough that the call you are receiving is from an ogre with a bellowing voice, then don't hold out too much hope for a decent conversation whilst using this headset.

The volume is so quiet that unless you are...
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Headset too quiet, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)

The volume is so quiet that unless you are making your call from an acoustically insulated,sensory deprivated dark room enhancing all your senses to superhuman heights that you'll only make out 20% of any communication. And that's only if you really concentrate hard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small isn't always practical, 15 April 2012
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
At one level it is remarkable that a workable Bluetooth head set can be provided at this price point. I made use of it when my Plantronics head set went missing and it was serviceable. However, as a regular Bluetooth user, I found it fell down in a few key areas.

For most calls I found myself turning up the volume and even at full I felt a sense of the call being muffled and would repeatedly turn up the volume (which was fiddly and it also seemed to default back afterwards).

I find it very important for buttons to be recognisable and responsive because the last thing I want to do is fiddle when I am meant to be driving. With this piece of kit I was never sure whether I had my finger on the button and if it had registered, as a result of which I twice answered the phone and then cut the caller off.

The ear hook kept the unit on my ear but the plastic of the hook did not feel durable and felt as if it could simply break with regular use. Finally, the unit was smaller than it needed to be and puts form over function. If Samsung could concentrate on the basics, worry less about size and improve the microphones and durability of plastic this item might achieve a happier balance.

I ended up buying the latest version of my lost Plantronics unit (Plantronics Voyager Pro HD Bluetooth Headset - Black), which may be larger and less trendy but I can use without thinking and, to my ear, has much clearer acoustics.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 30 April 2013
Volume is terrible.
Even setting the volume to max it is extremely difficult to hear, you really do have to concentrate. In a noisy environment or outside with background noise it's virtually impossible to distinguish what the caller is saying!
Advice - I like Samsung products but this one is best left on the shelf!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound is rubbish, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
This is fine for walking around a house but no good for driving or outside as you cannot hear a thing!!!, no good to me...need to go get something I can turn the volume up on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick & Easy, 22 Sept. 2011
ziggy_fan (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight - Good Build - Great Sound Quality - For price, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Regardless of previous reviews I had read before buying this, I thought £9.90 with free P&P or 3 points and a fine... no brainer for me!

I've not used one of these for a longtime and due to getting more and more calls in the car I decided to buy a 'no frills' headset. This is perfect for everyday day to day use, nice little design as well. Its really light in the ear and easily forgettable that it's there.

The sound quality for the price is excellent in my opinion, maybe everyone else reviewing this has a convertible?? :) I can hear people on the other end perfectly well and clear and they can also hear me.

The device pairs without any issues and within seconds.
Only little issue I have is that it is a little fiddly getting the charger cover open at times.

But for under a tenner, I think its brilliant and would highly recommend anyone this who doesn't require it for their profession.

5.0 out of 5 stars headonistic, 16 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
arrived charged and ready to pair up used with a samsung ace and connected in seconds. Very light i am able to wear it all day and hardly notice that it is there. much louder than my old nokia 104 and maintains a good connection all day.

3.0 out of 5 stars low volume, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Looks neat, fits ear well but the volume is ridiculously low. I can barely hear over noise inside car. Would not recommend unless you have super hearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Very easy to use, no problem with set up, comfortable to wear. I would have no problem recommending this headset.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 May 2013
Ajdavies "aj" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Love the fact that it has an on off switch rather than a press and hold button. it connects quickly to the phone one its linked no constant set up required and bettery life is excellent.

Samsung HM1200 Bluetooth Headset - Black