5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, the only thing that has ever worked for me!, 6 May 2014
Jennie Rich "Jen R" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gehwol 75ml Salve for Cracked Skin (Personal Care)
I have waited for just over one week to write this review and have been using the product morning and night. I had tried everything for my cracked heels and overly dry feet. I had bought expensive filing systems, ones that work on batteries, lots of different creams, but nothing worked. However after trying this product after one week my feet are very nearly clear of any dry skin, it is amazing and I would recommend to anybody.

Will be buying it again once it has run out and we'll be buying it for my mum who has the same problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cream., 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Gehwol 75ml Salve for Cracked Skin (Personal Care)
I used this cream years ago as a chiropodist, so was happy to find I could still purchase it in my retirement. After using for only 1 week my feet are healthy again. I purchased a tube for another friend & have also highly recommended it to friends & relations.

5.0 out of 5 stars GEHWOL, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gehwol 75ml Salve for Cracked Skin (Personal Care)
Best product I have found. Really gd for cracked skin on ur feet, rubs in well. Product arrived before date stated. Will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Gehwol 75ml Salve for Cracked Skin (Personal Care)
With wearing sandals or flip-flops all the time I suffer with dry cracked heels, sometimes they split so much it hurts when I walk. I have tried EVERYTHING out there on the market until a beauty therapist recommended this. Here we go again I thought paying five pounds for a small tube but was I in for a wonderful surprise ! it works. I do rub it in my heels every evening last thing before I get into bed and after my shower in the mornings but hey it's worth is as no more cracked heels ! Another good thing is that it soaks in quickly and you don't get a greasy mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job!, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gehwol 75ml Salve for Cracked Skin (Personal Care)
Has worked wonders on my husband's cracked heels. Also arrived within 48 hrs of ordering - very impressed!

Gehwol 75ml Salve for Cracked Skin