5.0 out of 5 stars Great product LED watch
Great product easy to use exactly what I ordered friends going to order as well - I ordered another watch the same for a family friend
Published 21 months ago by Martin H

2.0 out of 5 stars don't bother
It looks like such a cool idea but sadly the button which displays the time was broken on the one I bought as a present for a friend. No help at all from the company either.
Published 10 months ago by Maggie

2.0 out of 5 stars don't bother, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: LED Watch Futuristic Japanese Style Multicolor LED Watch with black strap - tells time by Colourful Arcs of 29 individual LEDs (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product LED watch, 6 July 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, 23 July 2012
Do not buy this item, comes wrapped in bubble wrap with no instructions. To befair it's easy to set up however mines lasted approx 12 minutes before it stopped never to work again. It may be cheap but if your going to sell something it should at least work ,and it only gets 1 star because u cannot give 0

1.0 out of 5 stars LED Watch, 10 Aug 2012
Watch arrived with flat batteries.Not to happy about this watch worked fine when I replaced the batteries myself.Sent two emails about faulty product received only one reply.

4.0 out of 5 stars Novelty watch, 14 May 2012
Chris Baker "Chris B" (Witney, Oxon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
An unusual novelty watch, but it is reasonably easy actually to tell the time with it (unlike some wackier digital watch display designs). The seller appears to be in Singapore, and so delivery times are accordingly slow (ordered mine 27 April and it was shipped 28 April but delivery estimate was any time up to late May, it arrived May 14). I have no complaint about this myself (the watch was delivered as promised) but want to point out that if you wanted to buy one for a specific occasion you may need to order well in advance or have a Plan B.

When mine arrived it didn't initially work, but the problem was a trivial one: the back cover had popped open slightly. Once I popped it back, it all started to work. In the course of that exercise (and a red herring about wondering whether the battery was flat - it wasn't)I found it should be fairly easy to do a DIY replacement of the watch battery when the time comes (a good thing, as the cost of getting a jeweller to do it is likely to be more than the cost of replacing the watch).

The watch is set by a combination of pressing the one button and using a ballpoint pen, screwdriver etc. to poke at a small switch next to the button. It took me a few goes to figure out what I needed to do (no instructions supplied) but it only took me a few minutes fiddling to get it set.

Whether it keeps good time or has a good long battery life I don't yet know (just got it). The watch costs 7.99 at time of writing this (and has to be delivered from far away)- so I'm remembering that when thinking about what is reasonable. As I will probably wear it intermittently, it won't bother me much if the time needs resetting or if the batteries don't last awfully long.

2.0 out of 5 stars watchman, 29 Mar 2013
watch arrived on time and initially was impressive but while setting the time and dates the leds went off . it might be batteriws but i am loayh to open it up . will send it back as faulty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 9 Jan 2013
I was looking for something different and funky, this watch seemed to be the one for me! I ordered it on the 2nd of January and it arrived today, the 9th, now to me that's very speedy delivery considering it's been sent from Singapore (I believe). It works just fine for me and I am very pleased with the quality, however it did not arrive with any instructions but that was not much of a problem at all, it's very easy to work out how to programme it! It's a very trendy unconventional and simple way of telling the time and I would reccommend it to a friend. I have had no problems as of yet and it's been set up for a couple of hours now at present. For a 10 watch it is great! Thanks for reading my review,

Danny!

2.0 out of 5 stars This was not at all what I hoped it would be, 1 Jan 2013
This watch looked amazing and seemed like the perfect present for my boyfriend. I got next day delivery which was good but when the product arrived I was dissapointed that it came with no instructions and did not come in a box just a little plastic sleeve.
Also when it came to Christmas day I found out that the battery the watch had come with was completely dead so my boyfriend couldn't even wear it for Christmas day. I was really annoyed to find out that there aren't actually three different coloured LED's; red, orange and blue, the LED's are just blue. I was not happy with this.
To upset me even more my boyfriend was able to wear the watch once now the strap is breaking. I was extremely unhappy with this product and the seller as the display picture is misleading.

I would not recommend buying this product as it will probably only last one day. If you don't mind forking out the money to buy a new strap and like the fact that the LED's are all just blue then go ahead and buy it. If I had known it was so pathetic I wouldn't have even bothered looking at it. There were plenty of other watches i could have bought but this one seemed well made and very unique.

So disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable value., 12 Oct 2011
The Product looks good when the LEDs are active and the brightness for these can be easily adjusted. My only concern is that on the 2nd day of wearing I noticed one of the LEDs for the 40s flashed on and off when it was supposed to be lit. It hasn't happened since but I suspect replacing the LED would probably cost more than the watch itself. I only bought it to wear on nights out and it will seem fine for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, 23 Nov 2013
Ideal unusual xmas pressie. Looks totally different to any other watch, and certainly gets noticed when you use it to tell the time

ARRAY(0xaa1baf9c)