5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !!!
I bought these gloves as I knew that we were in for a cold winter and they have kept my hands warm since.

They are comfortable for any occasions, whether it be driving or shopping, and never feel 'too clumpy'

Would recommend that anyone who suffers from cold hands to get these as soon as possible !!
Published 22 months ago by Ian McNeish

1.0 out of 5 stars Ski gloves
The hand grip started to come away from the fabric from day one of ski holiday. By end of week gloves were no good!
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by Clob

1.0 out of 5 stars Ski gloves, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mens Padded Thinsulate Ski Glove + Palm Grip GL123 (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Barely worth the price, 12 April 2012
Bought these for my husband. The lining started falling apart on the first day, the stitching came undone on the fingers on day 2. By the end of the week the palm grip had fallen off and the gloves were in tatters. We binned them. Not bad against the cold and cheap so we should not have expected more but we've bought Thinsulate gloves before and kept them for several seasons, these said Thinsulate but were a far cry from what we are used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !!!, 11 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Ski Gloves, 13 Mar 2012
M. J. Oldham "MJ Oldham" (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
The gloves are of a good standard, arrived on time and at an acceptable price. I am very pleased with the service.

5.0 out of 5 stars they work quite well for the cold, 10 Feb 2012
Mr. M. B. Landeryou (carmarthenshire, west wales) - See all my reviews
I have found these gloves actually keep my hands from feeling cold, even when it is zero degrees outside. The wind chill would push this temp. down a few degrees of course, but I find that my hands are un-affected. My arms then feel cold, as do my legs, but this is down too what coat and troussers I am wearing at the time of course. These gloves do a better job than other's I have tried (please see my other reviews')

They are a bit 'bulky' as a fit and I could easily have fingers that are half an inch longer but still have a good fit. my longest middle finger is about 3". These gloves will not take a flat out knock and protect your hands/fingers, you would need motorcycle gloves for that, with built-in kevlar pads on the knuckles/palms etc.

however, these gloves are well made and they are reasonably good at keeping your hands feeling slightly warm, as opposed to letting your hands feel slightly cold all the time, so I DO recommend these gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good glove, 22 Feb 2013
This was a glove that was going to get hard use. It was low price but had protection where needed and has lasted well. The stitching has not failed yet even though the size is slightly snugger than expected. Other gloves with well known brand tags cost a lot more and last about the same time. Great for the job but not so good if you need that trendy tag.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst possible quality - thank you China, 9 Jan 2013
J. Hryca "Pfalzgraf" (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
Had a similar pair from ALDI, being thinsulate and 40g. They were fantastic.
stupidly lost one glove and thought get a new pair from Amazon.
the pictures look all right, but alas when I received them, I realised quickly that they are the worst possible quality, ready for the bin within a month.
Absolute rubbish, so save yourself from disappointment and choose a different pair.

Mens Padded Thinsulate Ski Glove + Palm Grip M/L GL123