4.0 out of 5 stars None MMA fan review
I have to admit before I start this review I've seen very few MMA fights, as im more of a boxing fan. This game has really surprised me, I didn't think I would play it much but its very addicting, and works very well.

Graphics are very clear, I would say the best fighter on apperance I have seen, even the blood looks realistic.

Gameplay, Single...
Published 23 months ago by Jason

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad support
This game is enjoyable but repetitive. It is also riddled with bugs and glitches, THQ never bothered to release a patch but still released DLC. I would highly recommend the previous UFC game over this one.
Published 5 months ago by Dwayne Hall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars None MMA fan review, 27 Dec 2012
Jason (Wolverhampton, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) (Video Game)

Gameplay, Single player, Career mode is alot of fun, you start in "WFA" as a no one, join camps to learn new moves to suit your play style, I made a boxer to start with, but later I found myself using ground and pound and submissions, once you have won the title and held enough defences, the "UFC" offer you to fight in the thier league. This really makes the game as the fighters offer a real challenege even if you haven't change the diffculty.

Online, If any one has played fight night champion you'll have seen once punch spammers, which kinda ruins the multiplayer, but with so may ways to counter this on UFC 3 you can makes the fights into what you like, a boxing match, muay thai, or a wrestling match + more, its a very tough online game, and as im new to MMA ive been punished a few times, but its still enjoy able.

The commentary, ring walks, entrances are the best ive seen, they actually made me want to watch them, where as normally I just skip.

The only down side ive noticed is all fighters in their class have the same weight? doesn't effect game, just the stats so isn't a biggie.

Will defo be looking out for the next MMA game

5.0 out of 5 stars To the ones complaining about online multiplayer not working, 6 Sep 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
THQ has shut down. They're not going to host a multiplayer server if the company doesn't exist anymore. It costs money, which they don't have. Please don't unnecessarily tarnish a rating just because you don't understand how servers work. Also, even if THQ hadn't gone out of business, it wouldn't be long before these servers would be shut down anyway - as soon as the amount of regular players online drops too low or a sequel to the game comes out, they tend to shut down the servers shortly afterwards.

4.0 out of 5 stars many thansks, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
not a bad game just needs to improve its graphics other wise its a fantastic game I have loved playing it

4.0 out of 5 stars game is fine but, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
game is fine but i didn't expected this is only for us region if you want to play online. little bit disappointed about that

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but complex, 30 Oct 2013
A. Sarroza - See all my reviews
This review is from: UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
great game just for fun but i think it will be hard to master it as it takes time to learn the ground grappling section of the game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game., 17 Aug 2013
Leo Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
A great representation of MMA, and although this problem may just be my poor PS3 skills, but the clinching and ground grappling controls are hard to master and often seem to not work. Then again it could just be me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game.., 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
The game came and it was exactly as it was described. It is a demanding game to play with a little bit difficult controls but its totally worth it since you have total control of your fighter.. The more you play the easier it gets..

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad support, 16 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2013
This review is from: UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
It took ages to arrive, but product is awesome, best game ever! First time I kept FIFA in the drawer for weeks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Mar 2013
Joshua J. Castree "Caztrei" (Hereford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
Game is as described and arrived very quickly in the post.
Very happy with this game, 100% and would recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3)
UFC: Undisputed 3 (PS3) by THQ (PlayStation 3)