5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra for XL
Published 16 months ago by pacem et amorem

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller or manufacturer - Do the right thing and refund my money - faulty product.
My first ever review; and driven to it because I am unable to return it. Completely wasted my money on the extra cost of this XL version which probably printed no more than a dozen or so sheets. Replaced it myself with a standard version cartridge which seems to be working fine. Why oh why can't a seller or manufacturer acknowledge when they have sold a faulty product...
Published 3 days ago by MRS H P / MR M JARRETT

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra for XL, 6 July 2013
pacem et amorem (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
Having previously owned another printer make whose ink didn't last long at all I was amazed to find how long the Canon XL ink lasts. When I first got my printer and needed replacement ink I bought the standard size, not realising I could buy XL. Next time around I found that I could get the larger cartridge and so I did just to see if there really would be much of a difference. I am now a convert and will in future only buy XL - it is definitely worth the extra!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
Really pleased with my Canon XL ink choice - it lasts ages and the quality of the print is fab which was so important to me as I needed to print off a 400 plus page manuscript.. Easy to install too which is always a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use regularly for best value, 25 April 2014
OEJ - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
This black-ink cartridge is used in a Canon MX515 printer (which I rate highly) and the results with it are perfectly satisfactory. Opening the protective casing can be a bit fiddly and requires a pair of scissors or possibly a knife. Fitting the cartridge is simple and always works first time. For best value it's advisable to use the printer at least once a week otherwise some of the ink in the cartridge irreversibly dries up. Just one page a week is enough, apparently. A fine product all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
A genuine canon ink cartridge is definitely the best. There are cheaper versions, but they do not last as long

5.0 out of 5 stars Well priced, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
Swift dispatch of a genuine Canon XL sized printer cartridge. Much more cost effective than the normal sized ones and shipped with a free recycling bag for your old cartridge. Hopefully i won't be ordering again for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
All ok, fast delivery. Happy to buy it. Ink works perfect, For home use only but I still have it in my printer. I would definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
After reading several reviews , I thought I would go for the extra filled cartridge , they appear to last a lot better than the standard fill ones and have never had any problems when replacing them ,

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
Cant fault the product it is expensive but that's my fault for not checking the price of the ink before buying the printer. Does what it says on the packet.

5.0 out of 5 stars this can be used for a long time, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
This Cartridge can use for a really long time. So I have just bought another one. will buy this kind of cartridge again for the sake of saving money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon XL: Ink Cartridge, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
There's not a lot that I can write about this cartridge. It is the only one that my printer will use. However the XL does seem to be lasting longer than the ordinary cartridge. 4 star rating is because I don't love it!

Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black