on 14 January 2012
I've been using this product on my lhasa apso and shiz tzu. Both dogs are kept in a puppy cut and although I groom everyday my lhasa apso always had tiny knots behind her ears, under her chin and on the front of her
legs. Since using this detangling spray for the last few days, I have not found one knot.. The spray is nice and light, with no greasy residue. It also has a lovely smell which is light and not too strong. Also works wonders on dogs kept in longcoat helping to keep knots, matts and tangles at bay.

I would recommend this product as a very useful frequent grooming tool. I love it.
on 24 April 2012
This stuff is great! I rescued a scraggy old cat who had to be shaved from top to toe, with only a messy head and tail remaining - he should have had long ginger hair. Spraying and brushing has sorted them out, and the cat doesn't seem to mind the smell, and loves being brushed all over! I have tried it on my other elderly long-haired cat, who is much more grumpy, and even she didn't mind the spray, and put up with brushing for a short time. Success!
on 22 November 2012
This product is great. It has helps my cat by detangling his fur without too much stress. It smells really nice too without being overpowering. All in all, I'm happy with it. I use it on my cat every week now, just to keep his coat nice. Would recommend!
on 6 May 2014
Thanks this was just what i wanted and it was delivered on time. Our Older cat usually doesnt like any spray or drops but seemed to like this which was a lovely surprise --as i expected a bit of a fight! It was a little odd as she purred and had a little affectionate walk around the spray bottle when i put it down!
It smells nice and did help with her coat so i will buy again
on 10 June 2014
We were very sceptical about this working but it is brilliant. We have a Persian cat who was constantly matted but no is tangle free. Only word of warning is not to use it too much......probably once per week is sufficient as too much use can irritate the cat and can loosen the fur.

Buy it with confidence!
on 9 February 2014
This isn't a wet spray and although it smells powdery my dog doesn't find it irritating at all and actually likes being sprayed with it, I thought she would be scared of the squirting action but it isn't a hard spray so she wasn't, I use it on my Cockerpoo who has very thick, curly hair along with using a soft slicker brush to prevent matting I also use de-tangling dog shampoo when she needs a wash to prevent knots from tightening when they get wet. I would recommend this for anyone with a curly dog. The main places that knots occur on my dog is above her tail, her armpits and back legs, so they take a little extra spraying and brushing.
If you do use a slicker brush don't brush the same area too much as it can cause slicker burn. If the knot is persistent you would do better to very carefully tease it out by hand.
on 22 November 2015
In the summer my cat had taken to sleeping outdoors and despite usual brushing, gradually his coat became seriously full of tangles. I used this to slowly work through his whole coat, over a period of several days. At times I even removed the cap to soak the knots if they were really bad before combing out. It was a great help and despite being an old cat of 14 years, his coat looked better than ever. I now use an occasional spray during grooming to keep him looking good! I hope I look that good when I'm the equivalent human age!
review image
on 27 July 2014
Like Furminator stuff and this one is no exception, helps with matts as long as you catch them before they get too big.
on 28 January 2015
I think it's hilarious that it's called waterless when that's the second ingredient but maybe they mean you don't rinse it out. Whatever the case I think it's great, use it every day, makes brushing my afghan cross so much easier.
on 11 September 2014
Does exactly what it says.. spray it on, rub it with a towel, and within the hour clumps of fur fall off as the cat cleans, superb, and the cat doesn't mind (too much) you spraying it on, although he is suspect of the smell now.