5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and wont get lost in the dark., 2 July 2012
Janus Johansen "Muad" (Drumconrath, Meath, Ireland) - See all my reviews
You can practically see this with your eyes closed - ok that is exaggerating a bit - but let's just say I wouldn't wear this in a cinema :-)

It is however absolutely perfect for running in any location where you feel it'd be an advantage to be seen by motorist, cyclists, deer, hunters, fellow runners and the likes there of.

The top is light - so you can even wear it on a hot summers day if there's a slight breeze - in the wintertime I've worn it over compression layers..and it works..Cars spot me a mile off..(knock on wood!)

The top washes well, no shrinkage, no discoloration and no disintegration of fabric.

Very happy with this top!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Mens Fluorescent Yellow More Mile Alaska Long Sleeved Thermal Hi-Viz running top (Apparel)
Was a bit nervous about buying this online having seen the varying quality of similar products in the local shopping centre but I'm really pleased with it.

Size - I bought my normal t shirt size (medium). It's fairly slim fitting but not skin tight. My arms are too long for the thumb holes.
Visibility - I bought the florescent yellow and florescent orange colours. The yellow is very visible, the orange is a bit darker but the silver trim is reflective. I certainly don't have any concerns wearing either when running at night
Material - I'm not sure what it's made of but it's very warm and thin. I've done a couple of runs this autumn in ~4'C temps and my torso was warm even at the start of the run. Strongly recommend for autumn/winter running but probably too hot for anything above 12'C or so.

Overall highly recommended for you winter/night time runners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and bright, 2 Jan 2013
K. A. Islam - See all my reviews
The top is very bright! with reflective strips too. Comfy in medium cold or slight wind, but not sure it is "thermal", even with a base layer, it might be a little cold if its subzero out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, 3 Dec 2013
Meant as a running top but I've used this on my cycling commute and its a great value and perfroming product.

Visibility:
Bright yellow with some reflective strips in the arms and front and back, yes very good.

Warmth:
This is not your usual wicking tee shirt material, it's a winter shirt and is thicker material, comfortable and does keep you warmer. Its has long sleeves with thumb holes for that mini glove effect that can be handy.

I've a short commute so I've just been wearing this bar the odd really cold day when I add a jacket and its been fine right up to now, December. Though I prefer to be cooler than boiling.

Toughness:
I've slid on the tarmac twice and the tops not ripped through so is durable. Only damage was the thread in one of the thumb holes but I think that was the pull of the shirt arm back.

Cleaning:
With the hammering I give its not done too bad over 3 months. Most of the rubbish off the tarmac has come off okay but less so where I've accidentally touched it on to the chain. The muck off the road has slowly started to stain it so yes will probably need a new one next year if I want optimal visibility but its doing well.

Sport:
I've used it on the odd run and it very good when it's chilly. I've used it most on the bike and it been good there too. Most short ride's I've just worn that. On longer rides on cold days I've layers up with layers to get the right temp and it's performed well. It does well on the sweat front. Doesn't seem to soak through too quickly. Only grib regardign cycling is there's no pockets at all. Would be handy to have a least one. But then its sold as a running top.

Overall:
Great performance, cheap (was under £20), tough sports top with good visability

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, looks good, hiviz, have the same in orange which survived a bike accident without a problem, great!, 31 Aug 2013
TM (Uk) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, warm, ideal for these dark winter mornings, 29 Nov 2012
Noel Lynch (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Keeps you very cosy no matter what the temperature, the extended sleeves with handy thumb slots are really practical. My only criticism is it has slightly strange fitting. It compresses your body and is quite tight fitting around the neck, but this may mean I have simply bought the wrong size. With a 40" chest I went for medium, should have went for large?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically comfortable and durable, 9 May 2014
My husband uses his so much to go out in all weathers for a run. It keeps the sweat and rain off his skin. Washes really well and tries in the tumble drier fine. So good I got my husband another one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 12 Mar 2014
This is a really decent quality top. I bought small, as all my clothes are small but it didn't fit. It was way too tight. I recommend going up at least one size, then it's fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 19 Feb 2014
J. Harris (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
I started off by wearing this with a base layer while running but we have had such a mild winter none is needed. I do however wear one while cycling.

Nice top, good fit.

Zip does start regularly undoing after about 45mins of running. Would have liked a pocket somewhere. Minor niggles though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 26 Jan 2014
Excellent product, excellent value - warm and visible running round cold, dark lanes - not a lot more to add