1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 30 Oct 2012
Emma Bowles (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips O'Neill SHO4200RW/10 THE BEND Headband Headphones - Red/White (Electronics)
I bought these headphones for my boyfriends birthday in June this year (2012). I choose them as the reviews were good and I liked the fact they were meant to be very sturdy (also the fact they were red!) However I have been severely disappointed by them - after around a month and a half the sound started to going 1 ear and we traced the problem to the headphone jack. I sent these back to amazon who were excellent and quickly replaced them however after around another 2 months the same thing has happened again so this time I have retunred them for a refund I. They have only had lightwear so this is really unacceptable.

I would like to add that amazon have been excellent and very helpful though.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT LOAD AT ALL, 12 Jun 2012
THIS ITEM IM GLAD WAS REDUCED I WOULD NEVER PAY 50 FOR THEM AFTER PAYING 25 FOR THEM I THINK THAT WAS TOO MUCH , THE SOUND IS CRISP I WILL ADMIT BUT IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A LOUD PAIR THEN THESE ARE NOT WHAT YOU ARE AFTER.
NOT VERY LOUD