on 1 September 2015
The headphones themselves are great, but the wire is broken after only 4 months use and Amazon won't replace. This is not the first time this has happened with Phillips headphones so I'd be warned you need to be pretty careful with them even if they are designed for surfers...
on 22 January 2016
For £20 delivered, these are very comfortable and have great sound quality, however the left side creeks when it's moved (probably needs some oil somewhere). The right side something (maybe a screw) has come loose and I can hear it moving around inside when i move my head.
on 31 August 2015
Marketed as tested by animals. I used this normally and within 10 months, the plastic headband snapped cleanly in two when I was putting it on. Was disappointed with how the plastic became brittle as the time passed.
on 13 February 2015
Excellent quality for the price I paid. Sound good, not on par with my higher quality headphones that I compared against. However pound for pound, these are superb value for money. Delivery was lightning fast.
on 25 January 2013
Bought these for my 14 yr old daughter who has a petite head! Love the sound and how robust the cord is, she has been through so many pairs where the cord breaks. They fit her perfectly and she assures me they are very comfortable to use. The sound is good and there is very little leakage. I would wholeheartedly recommend for teens or small adults, but these are not for you if you have an average/ large sized head!
on 5 March 2016
They give a decent sound, they look cool and most important for me - they are comfortable! I recommend them, seller sent very quickly
on 5 April 2015
Great sound but sizing was a bit small for those of us with larger heads
on 19 September 2014
been searching for a pair to replace my previous ones, so was really excited to get these. but for some reason it has deemed it undeliverable after taking an age to be dispatched, not impressed with the quality and speediness of the seller.
on 17 October 2014
Avoid at all costs. Very poor quality and finish, sound is also terrible. I returned them the same day and bought Marshalls which are great for the money.