5.0 out of 5 stars Watch
I bought this watch for my 4yr old daughter and she loves it. My only hitch is that it is for girls and it fits me on the second to tightest hole. On a whole though it is a lovely watch.
Published 22 months ago by sean mark forster julia forster

3.0 out of 5 stars its quite big!!
bought this for my 8 year olds birthday. i do like the look of it, its well made, pretty, girly, but it seems awfully big for a child, and its difficult to tell that from the picture, so for that reason i would maybe not recommend (maybe for a teenager)
i havent given it to her yet, so i may be proved wrong,it may fit her just fine, but we'll see....
Published 11 months ago by Elaine Fitzsimmons

3.0 out of 5 stars its quite big!!, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Tikkers Girls White Rubber/Silicone Strap Watch with Glitter Heart TK0034 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 5 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a great price, 19 Dec. 2012
Package arrived in plenty of time for Christmas which was great as wasn't sure if it was what I was after. Comes in a lovely hard plastic cover rather than a box which lets you see the whole watch. Bought for a Christmas pressie, and I am sure that my 9 year old will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 7 Jun. 2013
My 9yr old loves this watch, it looks good, feels comfortable. It is larger than I thought it would be.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for 8 year old., 27 Oct. 2014
Looks lovely, but I purchased this for my 8 year old daughter and both the strap and watch face were too big for her wrist. Returned to Amazon and received a prompt refund. Have purchased another Tikkers watch for her and another for her twin sister that fit them perfectly.
Good product but you need to read the reviews to know what ages they suit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather large for a 'girl', 2 April 2014
Miss Vanessa Gill (UK) - See all my reviews
Although this is a lovely watch, I bought it for my niece who is petite and 10 years old. As it is advertised as a girls watch, I assumed it was fairly safe. When it arrived I realised I could not give it to her as it is still on the large side for me. It is definitely a ladies watch and not suitable for a child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 19 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my 9 year old cousin who was thrilled to bits with this item. The quality was goods a came packaged in a transparent box. It looks great with any outfit. The price was reasonable too. Need I say more.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking watch perfect for a young teenager, 18 Dec. 2014
Mrs. G. J. Padgett "glynis" (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
bought for a Christmas present,lovely looking watch perfect for a young teenager.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and tough, 28 Dec. 2012
I had seen this watch on the John Lewis website some weeks before Christmas but they had sold out. I only looked on Amazon when it became apparent that JL wouldn't get any in on time.
I'm glad it worked out that way as it was a few pounds cheaper on Amazon.
The watch itself is pretty but tough which is ideal for my daughter as she likes to look nice but also likes to play without having to take care. The strap is long enough to allow plenty of growth and can be secured easily so it isn't flapping about. The numbers are clear and the watch is comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, 26 July 2014