5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket
Published 23 months ago by bambi

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small
Nice coat but I'm size 6/8 and the XS I ordered was too small for me. Would definitely have to size up.
Published 8 months ago by clare morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 17 Aug 2012
Ordered this jacket after scouring the internet for weeks. I wanted something to wear when taking kids back and forward to school. I always get caught in the rain and wanted something that looked nice and wouldn't soak through to my clothes. It is well worth the money ,very lightweight , waterproof but warm at the same time. It also looks very smart on and have had many compliments on it. Well worth investing in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen Long Aden Waterproof Jackert, 21 Oct 2013
The jacket arrived very quick after ordering. The jacket is as described. I am a size 10 so I ordered the small. This jacket is very practical and it will serve it's purpose - long evening walks in cold, rainy, windy weather here in Denmark. I have to say that the price is excellent as I have seen exactly the same jacket in an outlet store here in Denmark for the equivalent of GBP120. So I am very pleased with the price I paid of GBP75 (they have even gone down GBP3 since I purchased :) ).
This evening I will go for my usual 6km walk and I will let u know what I think of the jacket at a later date: the weather is cold, damp, windy and rainy today.
UPDATE after 6km walks; The jacket proved to be a good buy - it kept me warm and dry and the length is excellent. I should also mention that I was wearing a jumper under the jacket as I can see other reviewers have written that there wasn't room for a jumper/sweater but I didn't have that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best winter Jacket, 25 May 2013
I love this jacket. Great quality, true size, colour and fits so well with the A-shape. It is always the right temperature, even though it can be very cold in Denmark <3

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely winter coat, 8 Nov 2012
This is a lovely coat very warm and ideal for every day use in the winter however sizes a bit difficult. i originally bought a medium (i am a size 14) great everywhere except a little too tight around the stomach would not have been able to wear a jumper. So ordered the large it was far too big everywhere, arms stomach. Such a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on tin, 27 Mar 2013
Recommended - waterproof and good quality. Long enough to keep the wife's legs warm too (she's 5 foot 8). Great value jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars helly hansen womens w insulated long aden waterproof jacket, 4 Mar 2013
i think the coat is perfect ,it's very warm even on the coldest days and just the right length, ideal for all weathers

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen jacket, 21 Nov 2012
I love this jacket. I am a size 10/12 and the medium is a perfect fit. The length and length of sleeves are perfect. It is lovely and warm and definitely waterproof and yet very lightweight. I would definitely recommend this jacket and it is very good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 7 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jan 2013
Very pleased with purchase. Feels very lightweight although it keeps you very warm and dry. Also smart so can wear any time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great raincoat, 4 Feb 2013
Really pleased with my jacket. I wanted something that would keep me really dry with a hood that doesn't blow off (important when pushing a pram around!). Its great for this. The length is above the knee but longer than most rain jackets to keep your clothes dry. But the bonus is that even tho it's quite thin and lightweight, it's really warm too. Great buy.