5.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfortable
I'm no slender waif and they fit me fine. I'm normally a waist 32" ( ahem maybe 34"), and the medium is a nice fit on me. I've had lots of helly hansen stuff in the past abd I really like it.
Published 18 months ago by Mr Andrew C Cushing

2.0 out of 5 stars Great material poor sizing
Published 20 months ago by MR STEPHEN FROGGATT

2.0 out of 5 stars Great material poor sizing, 11 Jan 2013
I`ve used a lot of helly Hansen thermals over the years. These Boxer shorts are of the usual high standard and are great for running in, under leggings. But the sizing is completely wrong ! I`m a 31`waist so I bought a pair in Medium thinking there would be plenty of room. But they are very tight and only just fit. If there is any shrinkage after washing they will be too small and useless. With more and more people making on line purchases, well known companies like Helly hansen should get there sizes sorted out or people will buy other makes.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfortable, 24 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best product from HH, 7 Mar 2013
I have other gear from Helly Hansen that i would rate highly , but these were very poor. I would also agree with the poster/reviewer stating the sizing problem.

My main issue was that i had a tear/hole after very light use - these were promptly returned for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supercharge warmth from a small garment, 8 April 2014
Used as an extra layer on top of regular boxers when needed these are brilliant as part of layering when it is cool or it would be nice to wear shorts off season.

Would not wear all the time, layering is the business: could need to remove if it warms up more than expected!

Bought larger than my regular size

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Undies, 15 April 2013
Been meaning to buy a pair of 'technical' boxer shorts for a while now but now I've got them I'm not sure why. It only dawned on me when I took them out of the box and looked at them that I had just spent well over twenty quid on a pair of undies. Nice undies, though, as I mentioned in the title. By the way, I'm a size 34" waist and the large is a snug fit on me. I might come back and update my review once I have used them in anger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, 21 Mar 2013
I really like these boxers, they are made of a heavier, thicker material than the average boxers, especially the frontal area, so they are indeed Warm, recommended, particularly for the winter and colder environments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014
Comfy whether hot or cold
Fits great