5.0 out of 5 stars Review on Printer
I have had this machine now for over eighteen months and find that it does all the work that I need perfectly thank you
Published 5 months ago by Mr C.F.Pooley

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as my old Pixma MP610
Pros: The print quality is fine and the printer is easy to set up on a wireless network.
Published on 26 Feb 2012 by Mr. B. K. Edmunds

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as my old Pixma MP610, 26 Feb 2012
Mr. B. K. Edmunds "Brian_E" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon PIXMA MG6250 Inkjet All-in-One Printer - WiFi - Auto Duplex (Personal Computers)
Cons: On a very regular basis (at least once a day), the printer goes through some sort of maintenance/print head cleaning procedure before printing a document. This can delay printing of the document by about a minute or so and can be very frustrating. Also, I have been told by my supplier that the printer only comes with starter cartridges (Canon didn't know but didn't think that was so). I have only printed a few text documents (with minimal text on the pages) plus a couple of CD's and already two of the ink tanks are warning that they are almost empty. Only Canon genuine ink cartridges (expensive) are currently available, although Jet-Tek says they are planning to product an alternative in about two month's time.

Overall, I am somewhat disappointed so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review on Printer, 18 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 3 Jan 2013
I had to buy a new printer because my last canon gave up the ghost, it just died on me. I love the MG6250 as it prints 300gm card. I bought an Epson, but unfortunately it didn't print card. I had to buy another printer, so I decided to go for another canon. I am delighted with the MG6250. It prints card like a dream. However it does give itself a clean quite frequently, and printing does take a little bit more time. If you are a card crafter like me you will be delighted with this model. To print card the printer needs to think it is photo paper and the card is loaded from the rear.

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute rubbish, 5 Nov 2012
J. Henwood "kiwi" (UK) - See all my reviews
For years I have used the MP610, but having read some of the magazine reviews of the MG6250 which were positive, I purchased one. I have returned one as it had excessive grey ink consumption, the replacement is far worst, all inks except black have deleted by 60% after 8 A5 high quality prints.This is about 2.5 per print. Canon's reply to my problem was that they thought I should have used more ink. When I pointed out to them I would like my money back, they refused on the basis that this high cost per print is satisfactory. Apart from unacceptable cost per print, I think the build is flimsy, and the print quality no better than the MP610. Why oh why, did I give the MP610 to my neighbor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon inkjet Printer, 31 May 2012
Delighted with the purchase, the efficiency and delivery of the product. It has linked up easily with my system and is quiet, efficient and speedy in operation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable in long term, 19 April 2012
John "ramblingjohn" (BASINGSTOKE, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought an MG6150 and after 15 months of very light use, I get an error on startup and the unit no longer functions at all. Canon support offered to repair the unit for 85.50 plus VAT plus I had to get the unit to them and pay for its delivery. The technology is common to this model - search 'Canon 6C10 error' on the web.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Printer, 16 Mar 2012
Thank You Amazon - for your swift and efficient service in getting this new Printer to me - it is really great and so far I am delighted with it and all it can do. Oh -did I forget to say it is a Canon Pixma MG8250 !! Thank You again.

ARRAY(0xa6675f54)