5.0 out of 5 stars More energy and weight loss
I don't like the idea of diet pills but this is a natural way to control your appetite and lose some weight. I use this with taking other vitamins but this is the only diet pill I use and it's showing results quicker than I thought. Last month I lost about 4 kilograms and didn't go on a diet so I can tell it's working. It will probably work at different speeds for each...
Published 16 months ago by Robert

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty confident!!
Been on these just over a week, shifted a couple of pounds with no change in my diet, feeling confident about this and would recommend!!
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. E. M. Hook

‹ Previous | 121 22 2328 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars diet pills are rip offs, 12 Nov 2014
This review is from: African Mango Burn (2 Bottles) - The Ultimate African Mango Fat Burning, Weight Loss, Appetite Suppressing Diet Pill (Personal Care)
A lot of rubbish! !!

1.0 out of 5 stars African mango burn, 18 April 2014
It didn't work for me. I combined it with healthy eating and running and i lost nothingafter three weeks. if anything it made me more hungry. So i stopped taking them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for their arrival!, 17 May 2014
I gave up smoking 7 months ago and feel very proud of myself for this as I am 56 years old and a life long smoker. The big dark cloud now hanging over me is the weight gain. I have put on 20 pounds. I have always been slim and when I gave up smoking I weighed 8st 5lbs. I now weigh 9st12lbs. I have never been this heavy in my life, apart from pregnancies. I don't want to leave the house, I feel awful with myself. I have been reading all the reviews with amazement. Are these pills this good? I have ordered the double pack and I am waiting for this product to arrive. Ordered on the 11th May and just can't wait to get started on them. Will update when I have been on them for a week! Look forward to writing my next review and I will be totally honest.

1.0 out of 5 stars i lost pounds....in cash! :(, 3 April 2013
waited weeks for product to arrive from USA (not UK!)-used for 2 months now ...with 2hrs exercise a day as well as eating sensibly and i have lost no weight at all!...not for me...maybe works for others but i wont be wasting anymore money on these!:(

1.0 out of 5 stars nonesense, 10 Nov 2014
Pure rubbish

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Nov 2014
Did nothting

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me!!!!!, 10 Mar 2014
Sorry but this is a con, you get a free bottle if you post a good review so I think most people do this before they have tried the tablets for long.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT SURE, 12 Mar 2014
NOT SURE IF IT WAS BEING CAREFUL OF WHAT I WAS EATING SO NOT REALLY THAT IMPRESSED WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad, 23 July 2013
Haven't seen a huge amount of results with this product so far it definitely gives me more energy when I do exercise and I could have properly lost more weight if I exercised more but only Lost a few pounds so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 5 Dec 2013
Well after reading all the brilliant reviews for this I can honestly say it is rubbish!! It did nothing I have tried many things and after reading all the raving reviews I tried to give it a go. What a waste of money!! It does nothing I was not using it as the sole weight loss I was using it just to give me a kick start to carry on and it did nothing :(. It took a month to arrive, ad it was down hill from there, I do not recommend this product.

Not impressed!