4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping thriller that keeps you guessing till the end
Published on 29 Oct 2011 by Cheryl M-M

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Sorry
To american for me, and I hate to say it but gave up on it. I would imagine really good if you are American and understand all those Americanisms.
Published 17 months ago by Joanna Young

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping thriller that keeps you guessing till the end, 29 Oct 2011
Cheryl M-M (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cold Truth (Lou Mason Thrillers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
A well thought out solid thriller that had me gripped till the end. The writing was good the dialogues were realistic, although Lou Mason seemed to have a large amount of friends that are built like brick walls and the body count was extremly high at the end of it all.The only thing I thought did the story a little injustice was the Mason meets Abby instant love storyline. That was cheesy and not on par with the rest of the book, as if had to be fitted in there like a missing four cornered jigsaw piece being sqeezed into a three cornered hole. Aside from that I thought it was a great read and look forward to reading more by this writer. I received a free copy of this book for my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - well worth reading - more Lou Mason please, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Cold Truth (Lou Mason Thrillers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Well planned - well executed this book has been very well thought through. A really good story line that keeps you guessing. I could have done without Lou Mason falling in love - him still being an incomplete character would have done well for another book, and that is the point Lou Mason stands as a character well worth writing about again. So more please I really enjoyed this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another triumph., 7 Jun 2013
Absolutely loved this Lou Mason thriller. I hope there will more of both him and Jack Davis.I highlly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joel Goldman, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cold Truth (Lou Mason Thrillers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
What I like about all Joel Goldmans books that I have read is that ALL of them make it hard to put them down,you just don't know what is going to happen next and this one is no exception.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cold Truth, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cold Truth (Lou Mason Thrillers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Once again a very convoluted story line, but none the worse for that. A page turner of high quality, don't miss it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Cold Truth (Lou Mason Thrillers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first Lou Mason thriller I have read, but it won't be the last!!! Very enjoyable, a really good story!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Sorry, 4 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cold Truth (Lou Mason Thrillers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put it down. The series of 5 Lou Mason books is amongst the best I've ever read - and I read a lot!