5.0 out of 5 stars Good Boots
Bought for wear this winter, they've proved to be very comfortable out of the box. They're weight is light and they are attractive. In heavy rain this week, they repelled the rain beautifully.
Published on 21 Oct 2011 by GadgetVicar

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong sizing
My shoe size is 8.5; I allowed an extra 0.5 to allow for socks, but a size 9 in these boots are far too small for me. Buyers note.
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by R. Hooton

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Boots, 21 Oct 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong sizing, 8 Jan 2012
R. Hooton - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Feb 2013
great value for high quality boot good fit and very comfortable arrived as described and very pleased with purchase thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars My choice of waterproof boots, 9 Nov 2012
Having bought merrell trainers for their looks and comfort in the past these boots are no exception, just like putting slippers on, love em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot, 24 Sep 2012
Very happy with these boots however they were small sized . I m a uk11 but i take a uk 12 in these

4.0 out of 5 stars Slippers for the hills, but take care with sizing..., 24 Sep 2012
Extremely comfortable - I've always bought Salomon boots before when I needed a pair of 'soft' walking shoes. I've worn these for a month of dog walks and they've finally loosened up.

As per the title though, do take care with sizing; I'm a smallish size 9 UK and these boots were definitely on the tight side. They're fine with thin socks, but if you like to wear thick socks for Winter walking, it's worth going up a size.

The goretex lining is better than the equivalent offerings from Salomon's boots in so much as it's still working a month down the line.

Finally, it's worth noting that I got these in Amazon's 'Bargain Basement' section, so they were probably made on a Friday by Eastern Europeans on minimum wage...

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe.. highly recommend, 17 April 2012
very comfortable, works good on all terrain (even on snow).. Great shoe.. I will highly recommend to all. I found this very light weight and highly durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell Men's Chameleon Evo Mid Gore-Tex, 17 April 2012
Rodolfo Korn - See all my reviews
Great!!!! Would surely buy again from these guys, this same product which is very very nice (Can't compare to those Magnum boots, which are meant for looks and not for walking)

4.0 out of 5 stars Light comfortable good-looking shoes, 6 Feb 2012
This is a nice pair of shoes overall.

It is light, it is not harsh for the feet to wear although boots, it is gore-tex so the feet breathes and is safe from water.

The only downside is that the sole does not feel on wet floors/rocks as firm as you would expect. It feels kind of slippery when wet which you wouldn't expect from a hiking boot and a vibram sole.

I would buy it again though as it is the best alternative it could be delivered in my country (the Scarpa Kailash GTX don't ship from Amazon to my country)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waterproofing not upto the mark, 22 Feb 2012
The delivery, as usual, was pretty quick.

The boots are aesthetically pleasing, sturdy and lightweight. Straight out of the box, these were comfortable to wear.

It all went downhill from hereon.

Although these boots have Goretex lining, they are not waterproof. I bought these boots for my weekend trek in Wales.

On my first day in these boots, we walked through snow and my feet went damp (It was less than -10 degrees there).

I thought it would be because of the snow. Dried the boots near the fireplace in our hostel for the whole night till they were perfectly dry next morning
This time, I didnt get any snow but it was freezing and my feet were wet again after a few puddles and streams.

Amazon were kind enough to give me a quick refund without any hassle.

Probably it was a one off defective piece. But when it comes to crucial products like hiking boots, these defects can have a large impact.