Size: XX-Large|Colour: Khaki|Change
Price:£9.95+ £2.99 shipping

on 6 November 2011
I love this little shirt. I ordered the black one and while the material felt a little rough at first it was fine after the first wash. It holds up fine and the quality of the print is wearing well so far.
on 4 December 2013
Nice quality shirt with good transfer on front.

The large shirt was a good fit for me intially, but after a couple of washes it has shrunk, especially around the neck. Still wearable though.
on 21 December 2015
The robot evolution detail started to come off on the first wash despite careful
cleaning on delicate cycle, it was hand washed after this but the design was completely gone after about the fourth wash. Very disappointing...
on 18 January 2015
Wrong product supplied (received "Bazinga!") Much smaller than expected, ordered XL size, which was stated to fit 44-46 inch chest, but was only 42inch. Not worth the effort to return.
on 27 December 2012
I bought this burgundy t-shirt in size large for my lovely fiance. And fitted his 42 inch chest really well and it's not too tight or too loose. The print is perfect and the material feels good and the colour is as pictured. He loves it and is currently wearing it now!! Really pleased and satisfied with my purchase. Luckily I had ordered it early as it took 10 days to arrive and thankfully it arrived before Christmas.
on 30 May 2012
I got this for my boy friend who is a huge big bang theory fan, he loved it. Washing well no shrinkage.
on 4 August 2012
Haven't washed it yet - first time wearing it today. Not fully satisfied with quality of the actual print - too many gaps in the transfer make the yellow on red look a bit dirty. So not really convinced. Otherwise OK, but probably wouldn't have bothered if I'd have known. My experience doesn't seem to have matched up to the rave reviews posted by others.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 September 2012
Awesome t-shirt that i've worn and washed a lot but has kept its colour perfectly. The print on the front doesn't look like it's going to peel off anytime soon either. The only issue was a mad local in New York, stopped me and started telling me that the government is making robots who look like people and thought this t-shirt had something to do with it.
on 21 December 2012
I'm really pleased with the quality of this t-shirt. The colour is great and the graphic is strong and clear (I bought the burgundy/yellow and the contrast is very striking). It will make a great Christmas gift.

The seller was quick to respond to my queries and was very helpful.

Pleasure to buy from and I would recommend this!
on 1 October 2013
Got the T-shirt this morning, It is a perfect fit :)
I am always nervous about buying clothes from the internet. I am 6ft 5 and have a long body, so finding clothes that fit well is always a problem!
This T-shirt is a perfect fit, like it was made just for me, I love it :) thank you

The Big Bang Theory rules!!