5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent flour, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Organic Stoneground Strong White Bread Flour 25 kg (Grocery)
My business "Soul Nurture" would like to highly recommend this flour. Our real soul food bread made with this flour is wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the flour pity about the packing, 26 Feb 2012
Iam using the flour with some misgivings.The five stars are for the flour which is excellent,the packing however was pretty bad,like many people who dont have a huge amount of time I checked the package on arrival and unpacked it a little later(after the delivery man in a desperate hurry as usual)had left.Inside I found the actual sack had torn releasing some of the flour and had been rather shoddily taped up.As I say I used the flour as it looked ok but maybe shouldnt have.The following day I phoned (in the time specified)got no reply and left a message to which I have had no response.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing flour!, 19 Aug 2013
This flour has a great shelf life for bread and pizza, behaves amazingly well in both electric and wood fired oven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Aug 2013
We started making our own bread last year and was going through at least two 1.5kg bags of flour a week. So when we took into consideration this is organic and British it was a no brainer, it's also lovely flavour.

ARRAY(0xa33b4c30)