on 17 April 2014
Could not find exactly what I needed to replace the suction cupd on my glass table, they did the job by putting a cable tie through the 3mm hole to enable them to be retined in the hole of the tubulat steel frame of the table. These suction cups are not ment for this purpose but they did the job!
on 3 September 2013
These are exactly what I needed and they arrived promptly.

I have stuck them to the uPVC surround of my patio door to hold up a fly curtain. They stick well and hold up the curtain, even with me wandering back and forth through it. Great - no more dead flies to clear of the windowsills!
on 28 February 2013
Hmmm. What can you say about suction cups? I have a TV aerial on my boat that flapped around. Two suctions cups with the small holes allowed me to stick the aerial to the window and... Hey presto! It no longer flaps around!
on 18 January 2014
these say they are about 1" - I haven't measured them but they seem smaller than that and don't always suction particularly well.
on 27 February 2013
Arrived promptly and in appropriate packaging. What can you say - it's a suction cup and it sticks. What more could you ask.
on 4 October 2013
u need to use two to proper stay on car window,if you just use a single one it wont stay ,happy with it as I bought 4 :)
on 18 March 2014
Not really of any use for what i wanted them for. I can't fit the items i wanted to on these so threw them away.
on 17 March 2015
did the job,then the glass top got broke,sad days
on 22 November 2013
Absolutely fantastic! This is surely the best product that anyone could possibly buy. It has totally improved my life thank you so much fro making something as wonderful as this!

See one answered question