on 25 October 2012
The costume is of amazing quality. I bought it for my 2 year old son who loves daleks. Placement of the sucker and laser are a bit weird but its Velcro so he just holds them in his hands.
on 8 January 2013
lovely quality, great for little Dr Who fans who like to play dress up, all spongy, soft parts, which are removeable. Would definately recommend
on 12 September 2013
THis is great!! My 4 yr old daughter got it for her birthday. She loves it a lot. Great stuff.
on 24 February 2014
The costume is not the same as the picture shown. The picture clearly shows 4 silver discs in each column but the costume has only 3 discs going down each column which does not give the same effect, It does not have sleeves it is worn over a black T shirt in the picture the hat is also smaller than shown.
on 19 December 2013
We kinda like Dr who here , and my daughter like s the daleks ... odd that one. It was for an xmas party , so she put it on , and loved it !!!!!!!!! the other kids were a bit freaked when she ran up to them saying EXTERMINATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also it was 10 pounds cheaper than the BBC !!
on 8 January 2014
My daughter got loads of attention wearing this Dalek outfit to the Doctor Who 50th anniversary celebrations in November, its well made and very good value.
on 25 June 2014
My daughter loves it, and it looks and feels like a high quality costume compared to most. I would recommend this costume.
on 23 May 2013
This is so so so cute! My nephew is going to love it and so is his Nanny who is a big Dr Who fan, nice quality too!