VINE VOICEon 28 October 2013
My Canon printer is so much better that my previous printers but, as always, the printer ink always seems way too expensive - I have tried various compatible inks previously but these ones, which I have bought several times now, are as good as the Canon ones - may be they don't last quite as long, but considering the price, they are really great. With my kids at school, they seem to eat printer ink, so these compatibles, and the equivalent black ones, are a no brainer!
on 19 February 2014
OK, these are cheap but unless you're into high end colour printing then these will suit your needs. Most of my ink is used when the grand-kids visit so using a cheaper type makes sense. The majority of my printing is text so to me black ink is black ink, irrespective of whether it's Canon or other.
I've been using compatible refills for a few years now and had no problems, and can say that I probably use my printer more than Mr Average.
on 19 December 2013
I have used only one of the cartridges so far but appear a great alternative to Canon full price.
Excellent service from supplier.and inks arrived the day after placing the order. One cartridge had been damaged, probably in post but would not have been noticed at time of dispatch. Go inks advised and replacement arrived the next day. Outstanding service.
on 8 May 2014
Excellent value, haven't used all of them yet, but after first use, one yellow cartridge didn't work, replaced promptly by Go Inks, and gave me advice of how to deal with this problem if happened again. All other cartridges worked well and seem to last reasonable time. Recommended.
on 31 January 2012
I have been sceptical about using compatible cartridges in the past as the print quality and reliability has always been criticized. But these are great, good quality and reliable and at high resolution on high quality paper they produce stunning colours. The important parts are the quality of the original photograph or image, the quality of the paper and the quality of the printer "Canon MP990", with all these areas ok then these cartridges will produce good quality prints.
on 24 February 2014
I gave this item 5 stars because it is as good as Printer makers ink and recognised by the printer and most importantly it is considerably cheaper and that is what counts more than anything.
on 30 September 2012
Every time you see a collection of compatible inks for the Canon i4700, it has all 5 cartridges in the pack. You end off with stacks of black ink cartridges, but not enough colour. Well this 9 cartridge pack has 3 of each colour and no black, yippee!
And the quality is just wonderful. Quickly delivered too. Buy Buy Buy.
on 18 February 2014
I have bought a number of these and never been disappointed. Good quality, never a problem with them or the shipping, AND they are a fare price, unlike brand names!
on 11 April 2013
Great to able to buy the colour cartridges separately , as they always run out first ! I bought these because they were very reasonably priced , and had good reviews. Haven't used any yet , but will update this review when I do so.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2016
These work really well for a fraction of the price of Canon ink. Also, oddly, the printer does not keep telling you they are empty from new as with the genuine Canon cartridges. I have not used them on photo paper.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse