Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 January 2015
Requested gift. Assume it is loved.
on 11 June 2015
Very good cd would recommend this!
on 31 October 2011
I absolutely love it. I thought Shake it Out was brilliant when I first heard it and knew the album would be good but this is outstandingly good! No Light, No Light is a great song with a good beat and the harps running througout - I cant stop listening to this song, but the whole album is fantastic and as I continue to listen to it I continue to find gems throughout. Not heard a song I dont like yet. Absolute Genius!!!!
on 9 October 2014
Love all the music on this album
on 14 July 2012
Ceremonials is missing all the things that made Lungs such a spectacular debut album. It's samey, over-produced, excessively and constantly loud and lacks that 'je ne sais quoi' which encapsulated Lungs. Florence's voice is something special, but she's reduced to belting out big notes just to be heard here. I kept the CD in my car multi-changer for a few months so I gave it a good chance, but it just never captured me, and whilst I don't actively dislike any songs, I don't particularly like any of them either.
on 12 February 2016
Great album and great extras
on 1 January 2016
great film. excellent seller
on 30 December 2015
Improvement on first album .
on 2 September 2015
Poor in comparison to Lungs
on 17 August 2015
Came quickly. Great album.