5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product for the price
I bought this for my wife after our first child.

I have to say the price was great and it had a good feel about about. There are lots of diamonds on it and they are of a decent size and their clarity is not of the premium rings but it is good enough for my wife to love this ring. She estimated this to be far more expensive than it actually was.

It...
Published 21 months ago by Shakeel Mukhtar

2.0 out of 5 stars Hungry ring
Ordered size M and was sent size L in an M box. But worse was the utter thinness of the ring: the ring is so thin it would distort with normal wear. Very disappointed. We bought a beautiful 0.25 carat gold ring last year for 60 and it was fantastic. This is not in the same club yet is more expensive. Thankfully, Amazon returns are so easy and stress free.
Published on 29 May 2012 by D Deacon

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product for the price, 18 Dec 2012
I bought this for my wife after our first child.

It was of particular use to her as it does not get in the way when she is cooking or cleaning. Before she had to keep taking our wedding ring off as it kept getting caught in things. There is a diamond and gold stamping on the inside to confirm it.

Overall it is a great ring with no real downside. However if you are particularly fussed about the diamond clarity then find a different one, this is not for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hungry ring, 29 May 2012
D Deacon "pixist" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold Band with diamonds, 11 Oct 2013
I like the ring and it suits my other rings but it may not be to everyone else's taste as it is on the thin side. The diamonds are pretty and look secure in the setting but only time will tell. If you have other rings it would be better if they are fairly flat if that makes sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 6 July 2014
Beautiful eternity ring. My husband bought it for me for Christmas and I was thrilled. It's a perfect fit and sparkles when the light hits it. What more could a girl want!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it! It is not gold!, 5 Feb 2014
I purchased this ring as my wedding ring and was initially pleased with it, having believed at the time that it was a gold ring. Unfortunately shortly after the wedding ceremony my mother-in-law insisted the ring was not gold, but gold plated. I then carried out a closer inspection of the ring, and noticed that the silver can easily be noticed on a large section of the ring. Clearly, this ring is gold plated. I cannot understand why Amazon are selling a gold plated ring which is being advertised as gold. What made matters worse is that a work colleague has now noticed this. You can imagine the embarrassment and distress this has now caused me at work. I know all the other ladies at work are now talking about this; this is causing me distress and is affecting my work. I feel deceived and demand not only my money back but a real gold ring in exchange for the gold plated ring. I am afraid to mention this to my husband as I know he will be furious. I will not be sending the wedding ring back until i receive a replacement gold ring and my money back. Please note I have taken this ring to jeweller who has confirmed the ring is gold plated.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alot finer than I anticipated, 31 Jan 2014
Lovely ring but finer than I expected, so please be aware of this before purchasing. Suitable for slender longer fingers I reckon.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 29 July 2013
I recommend this product to anybody as it is an excellent ring with high value for money.
Very good present

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Mar 2013
came quick . looked lovely . fitted brilliant , well worth the money i payed for the item , great .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Beautiful ring, my husband got it for me for my 27th anniversary, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014