5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing set, 25 Feb 2013
A. Khan (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cartamundi Diamond Luxury 200 Chips Poker Set (Toy)
I must confess I had my doubts when I first purchased this but now I've received it I am over the moon. The quality of the set is really good with a nice box, heavy chips and very good quality cards - I didn't realise this but my friend told me that Cartamundi are a very big card manufacturer. We have been playing every weekend with friends and it has been great. Ideally the chips are okay for around 4-5 people but you can also purchase additional chips from the same manufacturer if you have larger groups. I would highly recommend this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deluxe Poker Set, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cartamundi Diamond Luxury 200 Chips Poker Set (Toy)
Chips are heavier than expected, so very good. An ideal starter set for promising poker players. ok ok ok ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great poker set, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cartamundi Diamond Luxury 200 Chips Poker Set (Toy)
Received this poker set today, and was surprised by the high quality.
The chips have a great feel, and a nice weight when holding them - no cheap plastic.
When I received the package, I was surprised by the weight (4 kg's in total) - but of course, when each chip has a nice weight, it all adds up. But actually it just adds to the quality feel, that the case is heavy.

The case is nicely and stylish done. On the bottom part it is coated with cloth, so that it won't be scratched or scratch the table.

A great poker set, with high quality and great feel, that will last for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars a fantastic set for the money, 29 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cartamundi Diamond Luxury 200 Chips Poker Set (Toy)
This is a fantastic set for hosting small games, but if you want to play with 8 people you'll definitely need more chips (this should be obvious). I've purchased several sets of chips before and in my honest opinion they're not the best chips I've owned, but they are good. They have a nice weight to them. The box they come in is a nice finish compared to the alternative cheap "aluminium" sets you can buy. Also the cards are actually good! Often cards are very poor quality in small poker sets, not in this case.

The only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is that some of the chips have slight imperfections, like colour bleed. Not all and not a lot but it's something I feel I should mention.

Overall a fantastic set for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cartamundi Diamond Luxury 200 Chips Poker Set (Toy)
Bought for hubby's 40th birthday,haven't given it to him yet but feels heavy/solid, looks lovely in the display case however it could have come with a mat too as I had to purchase that seperately and not being an avid poker player I was unsure what to buy exactly! Other than that it still deserves 5 starts for the quality.

Cartamundi Diamond Luxury 200 Chips Poker Set