5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Excellent product & really good delivery service in my 3rd tub and gained over a stone & lifting more weight than I ever have done. Would recommend this to anyone 😃
Published 17 months ago by steven

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good but doesn't mix well
This product tastes good, haven't used it for long enough to see whether its good for mass etc. It doesn't mix too well which is a downside and it says to put 4 scoops in with 600ml of water or milk. I find this makes it too thick and also 4 scoops don't fit into my shaker. I wouldn't put any more than 2 scoops of this.
Published 10 months ago by Echelon-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 July 2013
This review is from: 4KG HENCH NUTRITION HI-CALORIE MASS GAINER / WEIGHT GAIN WHEY PROTEIN POWDER - CHOCOLATE (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars You have to down it. (drink it fast), 24 July 2014
Firstly Im not one of those fake reviews things, haha. I bought this product to help me gain weight. Yes it is very thick with the recommended 4 scoops, just have to down it. Taste is alright, pretty sweet. Id prefer splitting the shakes up throughout the day.

Good product, plenty for the price.

Just have to down the shake, not really for enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Dec 2014
In terms of taste, I find this product great and not overly sweet. The recommended ratios of powder to milk is 4 scoops per 600ml of milk, or 2 scoops per 300ml. I personally only use half of the amount of powder to liquid, as I only use a shaker with a mixing ball for mixing the powder - with this method the amount mixes perfectly with an idea thickness and smooth consistency. For the recommended ratios of powder, it would leave lumps if not done in a blender or a milkshake mixer.

It's recommended to use milk with the powder which not only adds to the nutritional value, taste, and thickness. It can be made with water, which still tastes reasonable, but is a lot thinner, and (contrary to what I would have expected with the liquid being thinner) does seem to have more clumps of powder in it, so would be best to use slightly less powder if using water.

The value for money is also amazing for this product. Just over £35 for 4kg of powder (stated as 25 servings of 600ml milk + 4 scoops powder - or of course more servings if using less powder per drink.) In terms of nutrition, the specified values seem great. I have only been using the product for approx. one week, so cannot comment on any significant noticeable differences, although what I have noticed is that after exercising my muscles are recovering a lot faster, often meaning little to no aching afterwards, which enables me to exercise a lot harder and more frequently, which in itself has a lot of benefits.

There were minor issues with delivery (on the courier's part) but this was very quickly rectified by the customer services at Hench Nutrition who got back to my emails within an hour, and identified the solution. Absolutely cannot be faulted on the side of Hench Nutrition.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 14 Oct 2014
I have been taking a daily shake for around 2 weeks now and have managed to put on 2kg. (In addition to eating well and going to the gym 3/4 times a week of course). The taste is good, I would recommend 2 heaped scoops into the 600ml shaker - anything more than that will result in it being too lumpy. I would definitely recommend this product and I'll be buying again soon !

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend to anyone :), 6 July 2014
Very good product, does what it says on the tin. I personally did not have any farting issues as some reviews suggested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 4 July 2014
Started using this week, already seeing a change since I've sarted! Very good product wasnt sure on how it would taste but it was absolutely amazing in the end!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely sick gains, 25 Feb 2014
This is the real stuff. You are going to see heavy gains if you use this stuff properly. Before I started using this I was 181cm 71kg, now I am 76kg. I have always been chronically skinny and this shake has really helped me break out of that and improve my self image.
I really recommend this stuff and the sellers (I bought it directly from Hench Nutrition) are fantastic with communications.

The one reason, the only problem I have with this stuff is the price; I think that somewhere closer to 30 would be more reasonable (I am a student and am thus chronically poor, it's a little difficult for me to afford this stuff with all of my other expenses). Cost aside though, and evaluating the product alone - I have to say that it did for me exactly what I wanted it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Feb 2014
This is the best tasting bulk up milkshake I have had and easiest to mix and you can't beat the price

5.0 out of 5 stars GAINERS, 24 Feb 2014
bought this HENCH nutrition chocolate flavour weight gainer about 1 week ago and I have already put on 2kg which I am really happy with, the flavour is really good and not to sweet which is a good thing as you don't want to many sugars, but overall its a fantastic product definitely buying it again!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good but doesn't mix well, 21 Feb 2014