on 7 October 2012
Bought this item for my son as he is a spongebob fan but to be honest I spend more time putting his duvet back into this case as it seems to move about due to it being slightly on the large side. The material is shiny and slippy so this probably doesn't help either. However, that said, once it is on the bed it does look great so design is a winner. Just a shame that it causes so much hard work daily! Lovely, design, not good material and would not look to purchase another.
on 21 November 2011
My grandson loves this duvet. Nice and bright and plenty of room for duvet. Worth the money. Will be buying the curtain.
on 5 August 2013
I ordered two of these as both my boys wanted the same, when they arrived I washed them before putting them on the beds, one was fine but the other one came out faded!, was gutted!, one looks brand new and the other one the colour seems to have come out leaving streaks, so now it looks like we've had it a year, not very impressed. The other one is fine however?... Well... For now, we'll see on the next wash. I will buy another one... But not from here
on 13 December 2013
Very disappointed I have washed this product 3 times in an attempt to make the material soft enough to use. Resorted to trying to iron it and the duvet cover melted and now has a hole in it. Hasn't even made it on to my sons bed who is equally as disappointed.
on 12 February 2014
My son totally adores it and it looks really cool on his bed. Can't fault it; you get what you expect. Nice, bright and fun. Been washed a few times and all still in order!
Recommend to all fans.
on 10 November 2014
I trimmed the top edge and re-stitched it so it would fit my toddler's bed. Great breathable material that suits my very warm son. Also been through several washes and no bubbling... perfect.
on 31 October 2013
Quality is better than expected considering cost of item. Good value for money. Happy with purchase and looking to buy a second set shortly.
on 4 May 2014
This looks great on my daughters bed .
The quality of this item is very good.
Hope to deal again soon thank you !
on 16 February 2013
Brilliant but only let down even after two was his and lots of conditioner it is still really hard ...
on 13 August 2014
This item is far too big for a single duvet..stopped using it.