on 5 March 2014
A great box ideal for your Invicta watch collection. Well made. The trouble is you feel the need to fill it up with more Invicta watches. That's my excuse!
on 20 February 2013
Ordered late Tuesday night and it was at my front doorstep by Friday morning all the way from the US. This is a very solid and good quality case as it looks in the pictures. Although it is a tad expensive and the pillows could have been a bit neater I am very happy with it. The only problem is that I need to buy another 2 Invicta watches to fill it. Hey ho!
on 23 April 2013
I recommend to all who love watches. Very cool box for collection of Invicta but not only for each watch what you have in your collection. Five stars for appearance, for quality, for ingenuity. They should also produce more cases for watches such as the 12 pieces.
on 26 January 2016
Beautiful case for my husband's collection. Fist box full up now and second box bought. Tough, waterproof, lockable safety box only down side being a bit overpriced in the UK. Much cheaper in USA, but a necessity if you collect invicta watches.
on 15 September 2013
Great case,excellent quality,well designed,feel better knowing my invicta watches are stored safely,a must for any invicta collector,you couldn't get a better case in my opinion...