on 13 February 2012
I ordered a 2.5 kg tube of this whey as it was slightly cheaper that the market average, but I was extremely disappointed to find out that 50% of this powder is actually just sugar. Stay clear of this one.
on 5 January 2012
Ive been training for 5 years now. And believe me when i say I have tried nearly every protein product on the market. The biggest problem i have is if its not the taste its the results i get fron it (IF ANY) If i get the results and the taste is bad then i will move on after I've finished the product. Now trust me when i say this. For less than £25 i have never tasted a protein shake thats any good. I'm happy to say that is now not the case after tasting this one "Hench" protein i mix it in a blender with water and a banana for that extra kick but it taste good on its own. My advice for you lot is buy it! less than £25 and it provides a good source of protein for any gym head.
on 12 April 2016
Great Service by Hench on dispatching and delivery. My issues are with the product itself.
I bought first back in 2012 and as other reviews say, this protein tasted amazing. Buying in 2016 the recipe has changed and sucralose has been added: the shake is already 50% sugar so why add sweetener if you've keot the sugar content the same?

Firstly I want to mention Im very sensitive to sweeteners, especially the aftertaste they provide and truth is it's not bad at all unlike other proteins. The taste though has gone from a solid 10 to a 5 which is what is stopping me buying another tub.

Also the nutritional information isn't quite correct, 1 scoop is 28grams of protein while 2 scoops (can't remember the actual amounts) isn't double the content but a lot less which doesn't make sense?
Overall though, its not bad, the main attraction for me was the taste and no sweetener however that has unfortunately changed.
on 8 August 2013
after years of using a well known & expensive brand I decided to try Hench & i'm sure glad I did because after a long training session in the weights room I suffered a bad muscle injury & was very surprised a how quickly my injury healed ,I have always known that using Whey Protein helps build ,protect & aid faster healing but had somehow deluded myself that to get the best results meant using the more expensive products which I now know is not the case ,I am now a firm believer in Hench & have already converted a few of my friends to this great product & saving a small fortune , thank you Hench.
on 6 March 2014
The taste of this product is great! Better than any other protein shake I've tried. Mixes very well with milk and has a very smooth texture with no bits (I mix mine in a drinks mixer). I think they have changed the taste of this product because I ordered the same about a year ago and it tasted different, it tastes much better now. I even got a free shaker with it which is great for when I drink the shake at the gym. Only been using it for about a week or two so I can't really comment on how it improves muscle mass etc, I'll have to wait and see how it goes, so far so good though :-)
on 13 May 2013
Excellent product, keeps me from snacking when out at work doing a very physical job, delicious chocolate flavour, superb price, will be ordering again!!!!
on 2 May 2013
using for the second time mixes well tastes great great just before training and after
no stomach problems like some ive tried nice slow gains
on 24 December 2012
I was very happy with this product very useful. It's does exactly wot it says its for without the from other shakes which just bloats you up.
on 22 April 2013
Great stuff! Exactly as described, taste absolutely great. Good value for money, will be seeing me again. Thanks hench nutrition
on 12 September 2013
After reading a few reviews and buying this product previously it seems that Hench are continually improving their formulae.
The last tub I purchased was okay, but did not mix easily and the sweeteners could be tasted separately from the main product.
The latest version is excellent, still excellent value for money, but now it tastes creamy, doesn't have the strong taste of sweetener and mixes easily. What more could you want?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse