Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.49

on 27 January 2012
Yet again I couldn't put my kindle down. This is the first book I have read by Kitty Neale. The only problem I had was that I read Nobodys Child after it, really you need to read Nobodys Child first as Fathers Revenge is based after it.

Happy reading :)
on 13 December 2011
Had this book downloaded to my kindle what an excellent book by kitty Neale I could not put it down was gutted when it finished.
on 7 February 2012
Another brilliant book from a very talented Author. It is just one of those books that you find unable to put down. It is a great follow up to one of her previous books and it is great to read about her characters future events. A truly rewarding read and I hope that more follow ups can be written.
I would recommend this book as an easy and enjoyable read and one worth purchasing.
on 4 January 2012
I just love Kitty Neale books and when i seen this new book i knew that i had to download it. I was sadly disappointed as no sooner had i got into the book then it finished (or did i miss some pages). Just as it started the book ended and it left an awful lot of unanswered questions. I was wondering if this was the start of a trilogy series or something. I read this book in about 2 hrs and when i flicked to the next page realised it had ended. Did other readers find this too.
on 25 April 2012
I have always loved KN's books but somehow I found this book slightly rushed, I guessed the ending as soon as that particular SL came into play. Someone else picked up on the mistakes that a proof reader should have picked up on, the most glaring one came as soon as page 15, bearing in mind Nora was at the chemist collecting some medicine for Bessie, so nowhere in sight,the paragraph starts off with Despite the reassurance, Nora suddenly gripped Pearl's hand, saying urgently, "I want you to promise that if I don't pull through, you'll take care of Nora". A silly mistake that should never have happened. All in all though I did enjoy it and would recommend it
on 6 January 2012
Kitty Neale is a fantastic writer! This book was exceptional loved it well done kitty.
Once more you had me so addicted I couldnt put it down
on 21 October 2012
After really enjoying the first book of this story (Nobody's Girl) I wanted to follow on and read her second book in this series. I didn't think it as well written as the first story, the writing somehow seemed amateurish compared to the first book. The story was not as compelling or strong, although towards the end of the book it did pick up a bit. I'm glad I took the trouble to read the second part of the story, but
felt a little disappointed by the content. There were also a few typographical errors
which was annoying.
on 31 January 2012
I have just discovered Kitty Neale, I really enjoyed this book and now I'm onto my next Kitty Neale think that's me hooked.
on 14 January 2014
My first book from this writer. Brilliant story with lots going on. Have already purchased another for my Kindle before even finishing this one. However the downside is that I found a number of errors which I must admit did spoil it for me a little, being an avid reader. This would not stop me buying further books from this particular writer though, but can only give 3 stars, which is a shame as the story itself deserves a 5.
on 18 August 2015
This was the second Kitty Neale novel that I read and I was not disappointed. She keeps the reader's interest from start to finish and her writing style is so easy to read. I am a bedtime reader and Kitty Neale certainly kept me up until the wee small hours; just reading one more chapter.