on 12 September 2013
I am not a big fan of the short story but I did enjoy this one and found it kept me guessing until the end, good nostalgic atmosphere as usual with the Agatha Christine books, good for a quick read at bedtime
on 19 October 2012
Yes, Agatha Christie has not disappointed me. Yet again she has produced an enjoyable read, albeit a short one. I always find her books a good read and this was no exception.
on 15 May 2013
I was looking for Agatha Christie short stories for my Kindle and found this one, it downloaded and I really enjoyed it.
on 10 February 2014
This book started off very well as I am a big fan of Agatha Christie, but it had ended soon after it was started. Far too short even for a short novel, as I had read it in ten minutes flat and had guessed the ending, . Definitely not one of her best!
on 11 January 2014
typical agatha christy suspence with the usual twists and turns enjoyed this bit of light reading would read it again a good introduction for someone reading christie for the first time.
on 28 January 2013
My first ever Agatha Christie. I chose a short story, and thought 49p was good value. loved it, and am wondering if
there is a book of short stories, or better still an audio book.
on 7 January 2013
Agatha Christie never fails to take you through twist after twist,and this read is no different, it`s a read that can be completed at one sitting, and be completely satisfied.
on 15 March 2013
These short stories are for my Kindle and they are well worth getting as you get quite a few stories would recommend these to anybody who like murder mystery stories.
on 8 January 2015
Of course, she has done it again - written a story with all her usual panache and delighted me again as I expected her to. What a brilliant Author she is. Read it.
on 3 February 2013
Mediocre whodunnit by Christie's standards but it was a reasonable way to spend an hour for 49p. Nothing to recommend it particularly but the price was right