on 29 February 2016
Brought this because of reviews but didn't even work once! Was meant to be part of a present so really annoyed. Especially as it's sold by Amazon! Doesn't look like it does in the picture - doesn't have the Samsung writing on top and looks and is very cheaply made. A review I read said 'it has the light to show it's charging' - mine doesn't! Would not buy this again! Wasted my money!
on 30 August 2012
It works, it's not made of cheap materials, it feels solid, it has "SAMSUNG" embossed on the charger bit, the cable is thicker and feels durable, and most of all it works!

Not like the £0.99 charger you get on a particular Auction site!

If I had to fault it in any way, i'd say the cable is a bit too "springy", in that it pulls my phone almost off he car holder!
on 7 June 2013
I bought this for my friend who needed one and thought the price wasn't too bad either. It arrived in a small plastic pocket, not even original packaging and I doubt that it is genuine either! My friend used if for a week and a half and it stopped working! I was disappointed with this product and have to say that the cheaper things are the worse the quality!
on 17 February 2014
This was very well priced for a genuine Samsung charger, though I am beginning to think it was a fake.

After only very moderate use in the car (perhaps a dozen or so times) it has failed. I opened the charger to see evidence of a circuit burning out.

Other chargers I have used with the same phone have lasted much, much longer.
on 24 August 2012
Excellent product , prompt delivery. Appears to be a genuine Samsung product i.e looks exactly the same as one in the shops that was triple the price. Even cuts off when not connected to the phone and still plugged into the power socket so wont flatten your car's battery. Essential accesory if you want to use navigation on your smart phone.
on 4 February 2013
Doubtful whether genuine Samsung. Worked twice, then failed to stay plugged in, therefore cannot charge phone. Complete waste of money. Even "Samsung" stickers & build quality are shoddy/questionable. As advertised as Genuine Original Samsung product highly disappointed & cannot recommend at all - not worth 1 star!
on 12 September 2013
Looked at other car chargers for the Samsung Phone, They were a bit flaky on the review front so decided to go for the original.
It arrived about 3 days after placing my order, What can I say other than it does its function perfectly. Well constructed and for £4.10 inc delivery why buy an inferior brand?
on 8 August 2013
My wife has a Samsung Galaxy phone, and when we go on a trip we usually take my car.
This charger now lives in the glove box of my car, and it's used to top up the charge in the phone when we're not at home.
It seems to charge up decently quickly and represents very good value for money.
on 15 February 2014
Arrived quickly. Looks like it is an authentic product. Works well and gives me peace of mind that my phone will not die on me. This happened to me recently and I needed to phone an ATM helpline and my phone was about to die. It made me buy this and I am glad I did. Great price too!
on 31 December 2013
had this a while now, works fine does the job, one slight problem it does stick out a fair way from the socket but not that much of a problem for me and it does say for Samsung but does work on other phones to blackberry and Sony ive found out