Price:£4.49+ £1.99 shipping

on 6 December 2013
The image on the Amazon page, shows what could be a really good product but unfortunately it does not meet quality control! In fact it fails if there ever was one! The pictures on the cubes are not secure and what should have been an ideal present for a toddler, has been disappointing because of the above mentioned problem. Our daughter has had to put sellotape all around the edges to secure the images! Not good!
on 25 April 2014
This items print is very poor quality and it tiny! My 8 month old could fit one block into his mouth also very sharpe edges so it's safe to say it's in the bin. Waste of money.
on 2 January 2015
We've had this a week and this morning noticed my one year old was chewing- turned out to be the disintegrating paper off one of these cubes. We've thrown the rest away. Would recommend staying well clear of this product for kids.
on 11 December 2013
Such a simple design that can create hours of fun, so glad I found this product on Amazon, I prefer this type of toy as opposed to the toys of the digital age - although probably just as important as the old fashioned toys - these allow for more hands on playing - obvious - I know, but to me its like reading a book as opposed to watching the film, both equally enjoyable - but you can use your imagination when reading - in the same way kids can when playing with simple hands on toys.
on 26 February 2014
I am very disappointed. As the paper is coming off after only a cpl of hrs therefor it's a waste of money, the my grandchildren are disappointed .
on 30 November 2013
Brought this puzzle for our Granddaughter for Christmas, disappointed in the size. From the picture it looked a lot larger. They are a good idea, I'm sure they use to make them larger. with the cost of postage & packing and the item it is not worth the price.
on 5 November 2014
Quite a cute little puzzle, a bit smaller than I imagined it would be. I bought it for my 2 year old grandchildren who prefer to make a tower rather than create the pictures, which my husband and I felt were quite difficult!
on 25 November 2015
Bit disappointed with the images. They are not very toddler proof. If this goes near my grandchild mouth, she will end up with papier maché.
Sorry, but should have been plasticised in order to be childproof.
on 5 January 2014
The product was loved by the little girl I gave it to.
She starting using it straight away.
I'm extremely happy with the product. There are many puzzles to do.
The only suggestion would be to put a copy of the finished puzzles in with the box so that the child can see how to do it.
on 7 April 2014
Seems ok but is much smaller than it appears. I didn't read the product description, so it may have given measurements.