on 18 November 2013
bought this for our autistic daughter to help teach her time and date also to help her plan her day time wise. it is perfect. I ordered it standard delivery on Friday morning it got delivered in mint condition Monday morning. perfect size and fits on the fridge(approx. 12" x 12") not too heavy but is made of very sturdy wood. bright and colourful and easy for her to use. arms of the clocks move easily for little hands but for toddlers watch the small parts for marking days of week etc as could pose a choking hazard. it has a good quality smooth finish and should last a very long time. delighted with this although our daughter is older it is a must to aid teaching for any child of various ages.
would highly recommend bigjig toys or chburns for selling them. their service of delivery and packaging was excellent
on 29 December 2012
Bought this to teach my 4 year old about time, weather etc. wouldn't buy it again as the little pegs you put into the calendar are a bit stiff and the days of the week arrow is impossible for her to move. Also in hindsight a clock which doesn't actually work is a bit pointless would have been better if it worked.
on 17 January 2016
Great for little ones learning to tell the time, days and date etc. Also great for getting them to observe the changing weather each day. The only thing that let's it down is that there is no fog indicator. Perhaps they don't get foggy conditions where it was designed - but we certainly do!
on 28 December 2014
Pegs a bit loose so they fall on the floor easily and as they are small parts could be an issue. Nice selection of things to do but limited - how often do you change the month! Will it help with counting, telling the time, knowing seasons...... Ask me in a years time:)
on 19 August 2013
It's ok but if you stand it up the clock hands move after you have put it on a time and the knobbly bits that go in the holes don't stay in the holes and fall out. The only plus side to it is teaches kids the date, time, month and weather.
on 26 May 2014
Used as daily prompt for learning days of week, months of year, etc etc

Good resource but expected slightly larger, also it is a shame the pegs don't fit very well as they fall out when it is being held up to show the children.
on 25 April 2014
My toddler boys love this and so do I! It's great for learning about months, dates, days, time and seasons and is very tactile. My boys get excited every morning to set it to the correct day and weather. An absolute must!
on 2 November 2014
A well crafted, colourful wooden toy / learning aid. The pegs are a little bothersome in that they are easily lost which is a bit tiresome but, on the whole, it was well received by myself and the littles.
on 4 March 2015
This was brought as a present for a friend's 3 year old son. It's a really lovely product, very well designed and easy to use. I'm going to order one for my son when he's ready for it.
on 29 August 2012
I bought this for my 4 year old son as he likes to know the date and the time etc at the moment. He is really enjoying changing the date every day and the weather and am very pleased with it, except for one thing and that's that the days of the week are the wrong way round - going sunday, saturday, friday etc. I think this makes it very confusing and is the only reason why I didn't give it more stars.

See one answered question