5.0 out of 5 stars The must have in-car charger for your galaxy s2
Published on 22 April 2012 by I. Eder

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine original charger
Not a genuine original charger first one sent not working then a second one sent burnt out in two days of using both different chargers not even the name Samsung on charger.But must say the did get back to me as i asked for refund which should be sorted soon.
Published 19 months ago by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars The must have in-car charger for your galaxy s2, 22 April 2012
I. Eder "raven10011" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung 000008862 Car Charger for Galaxy S2 i9100 (Accessory)
Up until now I tried different chargers that I can use with my phone while I use it as a sat nav (which draws current like nobody's business) but with no success. Even my Nokia one was not giving out enough juice to charge the phone while using the sat nav app. With this one it is no longer an isse, finally! I am so pleased that I will buy one that I can leave with my bike just in case I need some navigation on that.

For this price I dont think that you can find a better in-car charge for your s2.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine original charger, 4 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 30 Aug 2012
Nice solid & well made item. Fits well & feels like it is made to last unlike some other chargers. Perfect & useful item

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Galaxy Nexus, 19 Aug 2012
Misadvertised - does not work on "all Samsung phone models". No power rating.

Cannot charge Samsung Galaxy Nexus, which requires 1A rating - keeps cutting in & out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine product., 9 Sep 2012
When i ordered it, it claimed it was a genuine product, but when i received it, i could tell it was not a genuine product. The samsung sticker was peeling off, also, the metal clip that inserts into the cigarette charger, has rust on it. It also looks taky and cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Genuine Original Samsung Product, 11 Jun 2013
When I received it, I found NO indication or labels on this product from Samsung. There was one sticker on this otherwise blank cheap looking piece of plastic and that was another cheap looking sticker with its spec on.
This product looked like a cheap Chinese copy. Products from Samsung usually have their name embossed on the product or atleast an original looking label. This had nothing to show it was from Samsung.
"Trades descriptions Act"

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Copies!!!!, 4 Dec 2012
On receiving two of these charges I was disappointed as these are NOT genuine Samsung chargers. I did receive a full refund from Amazon but still don't understand why this company is still able to advertise these as being genuine. The quality is not the same as a genuine product, yes same shape and does have the Samsung logo. They do work although one lasted a week due to bad quality cable. Already in the bin!!! It is getting so hard to buy electrical cables or products that are not copied these days. Do you really want to take a chance on buying something that is a copy! Could be a fire hazard!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 5 Jan 2014
Gave to my brother as Christmas present and it broke on its first usage when he plugged it into the car socket. I will be returning it when he can get it back to me. Not the greatest Christmas present!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a month, 21 Dec 2013
Rubbish item. Worked fine for a month then didn't work any more. No reason, it wasn't treated badly, in fact it rarely got used, but it stopped charging the phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, 13 Dec 2013
What an utter piece of crap and non genuine plugged it in and within seconds started smoking....not even worth one star