5.0 out of 5 stars The must have in-car charger for your galaxy s2
Published 24 months ago by I. Eder

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine original charger
Not a genuine original charger first one sent not working then a second one sent burnt out in two days of using both different chargers not even the name Samsung on charger.But must say the did get back to me as i asked for refund which should be sorted soon.
Published 16 months ago by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars The must have in-car charger for your galaxy s2, 22 April 2012
I. Eder "raven10011" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung 000008862 Car Charger for Galaxy S2 i9100 (Accessory)
Up until now I tried different chargers that I can use with my phone while I use it as a sat nav (which draws current like nobody's business) but with no success. Even my Nokia one was not giving out enough juice to charge the phone while using the sat nav app. With this one it is no longer an isse, finally! I am so pleased that I will buy one that I can leave with my bike just in case I need some navigation on that.

For this price I dont think that you can find a better in-car charge for your s2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 30 Aug 2012
Nice solid & well made item. Fits well & feels like it is made to last unlike some other chargers. Perfect & useful item

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine original charger, 4 Dec 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Galaxy Nexus, 19 Aug 2012
Misadvertised - does not work on "all Samsung phone models". No power rating.

Cannot charge Samsung Galaxy Nexus, which requires 1A rating - keeps cutting in & out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine product., 9 Sep 2012
When i ordered it, it claimed it was a genuine product, but when i received it, i could tell it was not a genuine product. The samsung sticker was peeling off, also, the metal clip that inserts into the cigarette charger, has rust on it. It also looks taky and cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars About time I bought a genuine charger, 17 Aug 2012
Charges the battery when even the most demanding applications are running, the data is on, the music is playing and the brightness is at full (which most other non-genuine chargers fail to do so).

Good quality, great price. If I had another car, I'd buy another!

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 7 Aug 2012
Mash (Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a simple car charger that didn't cost an arm and a leg. It was worth spending an extra couple of pounds in comparison to the other products about. (although I have to say I havent bought any other product, but its my assumption based on reviews). The unit is solid and importantly, so far has done the job of charging my phone without causing issues.

Also, and very important I feel, I haven't seen any side affects on the car/battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars entirely satisfactory, 8 July 2012
Bought two of these. They feel well made, fit well at both ends and do the job, no fuss. Also charge my Amazon Kindle (same output, same connectors) so one less charger to carry around. And they arrived quickly !

1.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 5 Jan 2014
Gave to my brother as Christmas present and it broke on its first usage when he plugged it into the car socket. I will be returning it when he can get it back to me. Not the greatest Christmas present!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a month, 21 Dec 2013
Rubbish item. Worked fine for a month then didn't work any more. No reason, it wasn't treated badly, in fact it rarely got used, but it stopped charging the phone.

ARRAY(0xa72308ac)