5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring at a very veasonble price
Published 19 months ago by chris wallace

3.0 out of 5 stars very quick delivery service
very pretty ring but had to return as size p is smaller than my other rings in size p would suggest
ordering size larger
Published 16 months ago by Lesley621

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring at a very veasonble price, 14 Dec 2012
I was looking for an eternity ring as a surprise Christmas present for my wife, i had surprised her previously with an engagement ring at Christmas and wanted to have that surprise for her again, i had looked various Jewellers and gave Amazon a shot at a last chance to find what i was looking for and it was me who had the surprise. I was looking to spend more on a ring but when i saw this ring it was exavtly what i was looking for and i couldnt believe the price!!

I was still a bit wary because i never thought of Amazon to be the place to find a ring but was so happy to be surprised with what i found here, it was perfect and looked even better when it arrived. I am more than happy with ;the ring and the service. So here's looking foward to another surprise on Christmas morning..

3.0 out of 5 stars very quick delivery service, 1 April 2013
ordering size larger

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 14 Mar 2013
I Love this Eternity Ring it looks lovely, goes well with my Engagement ring and Wedding ring Would Recommend it to Family and Friends :)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 28 Nov 2012
this is a beautiful ring the fit is perfect and goes well with the other ring i bought,well worth buying

1.0 out of 5 stars Description of item was vague, 18 Mar 2014
I was not satisfied with the quality of the ring and could not be given as a gift to my Wife, because of the quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 27 Dec 2013
smaller than the picture makes it look , very dissapointed, returning as didnt fit and very un happy with the hype of this ring and very hard to return as dont have a printer so will lose out

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it appears, 14 Jan 2013
I had high hopes when ordering this ring and thought it a reasonable price. Though overall very disapointed: no sparkle and very bland indeed, nothing like the image shown.

I don't recommend purchasing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for myself, 12 Jan 2014
I do wear this with other rings, i.e. plain wedding ring to add a little detail when do not want to wear larger stoned rings - at work etc. However, bit disappointed at how think the band was - but I suppose this reflects the high price of gold at the moment. It would be very thin to wear on its own.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 22 Jan 2013
Ring looks so much better quality on Amazon. Slightly too large, and diamonds not as obvious as I was expecting