Price:£408.00 - £443.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 7 January 2012
I was looking for quite some time for a diamond eternity ring for my wife.
Thought i'd wait for the sales to start before choosing a considered purchase.
I did my research online looking at jewellers and found such a choice of rings but nothing that stood out, not too brash but also not too understated.
The last site that I looked at was Amazon and within a few clicks found what I'd been searching for. a 18ct Gold full eternity ring with half a carat of diamonds.
Wow it looked marvellous from the picture but had no reviews, the price was a little hard to believe reduced from just under a Grand to a little under £400.
I took a chance and ordered it (could always return it if it did not live up to its picture and price).
When it arrived a few days later I was a little dissappointed with the ring box it didn't look good, I opened up and there it was a "jem" of a ring a well constructed ring with a sturdy and secure structure for the diamonds.
It's not a bold ring in the looks but what a little belter. I'm really glad I made the purchase and would advise anyone looking for a special something for the one you love buy,buy,buy. you will not be disappointed for the price.
One down side and one only no certificate of gold or diamond quality. I would have expected this for the rrp of this ring.
In the end though it was the reaction of my wife that made that little down quickly fade.
on 12 July 2015
Am absolutely thrilled with this ring. Have been looking for quite a while. It is just what I have been looking for.
on 11 September 2015
I looked at numerous sites and visited shops before deciding on this item, not too expensive and absolutely beautiful, great value for money but still excellent quality
on 5 February 2015
The recipient was highly delighted
on 26 January 2016
For the price when I got it on offer, you really can't argue. The diamonds are shiny and it seems to be well-made. Definitely a lot better than what you'd get from high street jewellers for the price. I'd recommend it.
on 22 December 2015