1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle at its best., 7 Jan 2012
Brian Macklin (Tyne & Wear UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking for quite some time for a diamond eternity ring for my wife.
Thought i'd wait for the sales to start before choosing a considered purchase.
I did my research online looking at jewellers and found such a choice of rings but nothing that stood out, not too brash but also not too understated.
The last site that I looked at was Amazon and within a few clicks found what I'd been searching for. a 18ct Gold full eternity ring with half a carat of diamonds.
Wow it looked marvellous from the picture but had no reviews, the price was a little hard to believe reduced from just under a Grand to a little under 400.
I took a chance and ordered it (could always return it if it did not live up to its picture and price).
When it arrived a few days later I was a little dissappointed with the ring box it didn't look good, I opened up and there it was a "jem" of a ring a well constructed ring with a sturdy and secure structure for the diamonds.
It's not a bold ring in the looks but what a little belter. I'm really glad I made the purchase and would advise anyone looking for a special something for the one you love buy,buy,buy. you will not be disappointed for the price.
One down side and one only no certificate of gold or diamond quality. I would have expected this for the rrp of this ring.
In the end though it was the reaction of my wife that made that little down quickly fade.