on 3 December 2012
I love these bags, they are fabulous to look at with the pictures of Elvis. The delivery was so quick , they arrived the day after ordering them and there was a little personal note from the company that made them. i shall be recommending them to all my friends. I am giving them to friends with their Elvis gifts inside.
on 15 February 2012
My mother is obsessed with Elvis and its her birthday coming up. I bought her some Elvis merchandise and wanted to find an Elvis gift bag! This was the first one i came across and loved it straight away as she loves all his films and the women on the bag are featured in the films. I ordered it on the Tuesday and it arrived first thing Wednesday! Brilliant service, brilliant gift bag and i know my mother will be over the moon on her birthday!!!
on 14 December 2012
Beautiful quality. A really sturdy bag . Was used to give a rather heavy present
and stood up to the job admirably.
on 25 March 2013
I put some chrismas presents in this gift bag outside my daughter's bed room door. I was suprised how many things fitted in it. Now my daughet uses it to keep things in.
on 9 October 2014
Very lovley gift bag. Good quality item value for money. Delivered on time. Deffenitly Great Buy! Will buy again
on 4 February 2015
Great quality and a fantastic gift in its own to my Elvis fan mother. She was absolutely delighted!
on 2 November 2013
My mum loved this and so did I. Good quality and arrived with no creases. Also got a free card
on 6 March 2013
bought for my mum as she loves Elvis. only a gift bag so not much to say about it really
on 30 August 2014
this is for my daughter in laws birthday know she will love it
on 22 February 2015