Colour Name: Yellow Gold|Total Diamond Weight: 1|Ring Size: L|Change

on 19 May 2013
My husband bought this ring for a birthday gift for me. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm thrilled to bits with it.
The brilliant cut superbly reflects the light, no nasty metal settings just diamonds all the way! This ring is amazing value for money (we looked at several on the high street that were inferior in quality and a lot more expensive). Fell in love with this the moment I saw it.
on 22 December 2013
I can't believe that this beautiful ring with 9 decent sized diamonds was less than £400! It is very sparkly and the design is perfect. I catch myself staring at it when it catches the light. I am absolutely delighted by it. A beautiful ring with a lovely setting which allows the stones to sparkle while enclosing them enough to stop them catching on anything and also remaining tasteful. I love it!
on 24 July 2014
The item sent was defective having a very deep scratch in the band. Initially the diamond quality certificate made me feel I'd bought a ring with good quality diamonds, but alas when I looked into what grade diamond the certificate boasted I realised they were fairly poor quality. So the certificate basically states how inferior the diamond cut and clarity is. This was returned with no quibble based on the scratch.
on 4 February 2013
Great, the pictures and description does not do this ring justice.
Beautiful and the misses loved it. great price too.
on 10 January 2014
If your looking at this product do not hesitate and place your order, the item is quality, beautiful and excellent value.
on 26 February 2014
I was about to purchase this ring in a well known and respected jewellers and decided to check it out on Amszon. What a great decision. I found this ring. It's exactly the same, except that this ring is half a carat as opposed to the jewellers, which was only one third a carat! The one in the jewellers was £999.00, so I will let you be the judge. This ring came with full authentication too. I would truly recommend this seller
on 8 April 2013
This ring is exactly what I wanted, it fits snuggly between my wedding and engagement rings and looks lovely.
I am really pleased with it.
on 15 December 2013
Ordered ring for a suprise present for partner, she was made up when she saw the ring,superb price and excellent value for money
on 13 February 2014
RECEIVED THIS RING AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. FANTASTIC PRESENT. I WAS PLEASANTLY SHOCKED AND ECSTATIC ON RECEIVING THIS RING FROM MY HSBAND ON CHRISTMAS DAY (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
on 17 September 2014