5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe the quality
Published 18 months ago by Caedmon

2.0 out of 5 stars Certificate of poor quality
Published 11 months ago by shaun@favell.co.uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe the quality, 22 Dec. 2013
I can't believe that this beautiful ring with 9 decent sized diamonds was less than £400! It is very sparkly and the design is perfect. I catch myself staring at it when it catches the light. I am absolutely delighted by it. A beautiful ring with a lovely setting which allows the stones to sparkle while enclosing them enough to stop them catching on anything and also remaining tasteful. I love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Certificate of poor quality, 24 July 2014
shaun@favell.co.uk (Retford, Notts. UK) - See all my reviews
The item sent was defective having a very deep scratch in the band. Initially the diamond quality certificate made me feel I'd bought a ring with good quality diamonds, but alas when I looked into what grade diamond the certificate boasted I realised they were fairly poor quality. So the certificate basically states how inferior the diamond cut and clarity is. This was returned with no quibble based on the scratch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 10 Jan. 2014
If your looking at this product do not hesitate and place your order, the item is quality, beautiful and excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 26 Feb. 2014
I was about to purchase this ring in a well known and respected jewellers and decided to check it out on Amszon. What a great decision. I found this ring. It's exactly the same, except that this ring is half a carat as opposed to the jewellers, which was only one third a carat! The one in the jewellers was £999.00, so I will let you be the judge. This ring came with full authentication too. I would truly recommend this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLTELY DELIGHTED, 13 Feb. 2014
RECEIVED THIS RING AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. FANTASTIC PRESENT. I WAS PLEASANTLY SHOCKED AND ECSTATIC ON RECEIVING THIS RING FROM MY HSBAND ON CHRISTMAS DAY (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely anniversary present for us both., 13 July 2014
My partner and I have been together 30 years and wanted to have something really nice for our anniversary. We wanted the same rings as our civil partnership rings are different. These are all we could have wished for. They came on time, very safely and would have been sooner if the bank had not cancelled the order because they thought it was a fraudulent payment!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
Love it very good quality and loveyl quality diamonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Ariel 18ct White Gold Channel Set Half Eternity Ring, IJ/I Certified Diamonds, Round Brilliant, 0.50ct, White Gold, L (Jewellery)
Happy both😄