5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift
My husband bought this ring for a birthday gift for me. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm thrilled to bits with it.
Published 21 months ago by chris candy

2.0 out of 5 stars Certificate of poor quality
Published 7 months ago by shaun@favell.co.uk

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 19 May 2013
The brilliant cut superbly reflects the light, no nasty metal settings just diamonds all the way! This ring is amazing value for money (we looked at several on the high street that were inferior in quality and a lot more expensive). Fell in love with this the moment I saw it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe the quality, 22 Dec. 2013
I can't believe that this beautiful ring with 9 decent sized diamonds was less than £400! It is very sparkly and the design is perfect. I catch myself staring at it when it catches the light. I am absolutely delighted by it. A beautiful ring with a lovely setting which allows the stones to sparkle while enclosing them enough to stop them catching on anything and also remaining tasteful. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, the pictures and description does not do this ring justice...., 4 Feb. 2013
Great, the pictures and description does not do this ring justice.
Beautiful and the misses loved it. great price too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Certificate of poor quality, 24 July 2014
shaun@favell.co.uk (Retford, Notts. UK) - See all my reviews
The item sent was defective having a very deep scratch in the band. Initially the diamond quality certificate made me feel I'd bought a ring with good quality diamonds, but alas when I looked into what grade diamond the certificate boasted I realised they were fairly poor quality. So the certificate basically states how inferior the diamond cut and clarity is. This was returned with no quibble based on the scratch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value For Money, 15 Dec. 2013
Ordered ring for a suprise present for partner, she was made up when she saw the ring,superb price and excellent value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy, 8 April 2013
This ring is exactly what I wanted, it fits snuggly between my wedding and engagement rings and looks lovely.
I am really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 26 Feb. 2014
I was about to purchase this ring in a well known and respected jewellers and decided to check it out on Amszon. What a great decision. I found this ring. It's exactly the same, except that this ring is half a carat as opposed to the jewellers, which was only one third a carat! The one in the jewellers was £999.00, so I will let you be the judge. This ring came with full authentication too. I would truly recommend this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLTELY DELIGHTED, 13 Feb. 2014
RECEIVED THIS RING AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. FANTASTIC PRESENT. I WAS PLEASANTLY SHOCKED AND ECSTATIC ON RECEIVING THIS RING FROM MY HSBAND ON CHRISTMAS DAY (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 27 Jan. 2014
This is a beautiful ring, is exactly as described and it fits perfectly. Arrived early which was an added bonus. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a stunner!, 4 Dec. 2014
My husband ordered this for me on Sunday and it arrived yesterday (Wednesday) and I am so pleased with this ring,I don't think that I have ever gasped in my life before and I'm nearly 73! It is a beautiful ring and he asked me to wear it now rather than wait until Christmas Day. The sparkle from it is amazing,the fit is perfect and it goes so well with my wedding ring. It sits really nicely on the finger and is comfortable to wear. What more can I say....it's beautiful!