on 13 January 2012
The other reviewer thought this top wasn't bright enough, but don't be put off - I thought it was bright - just not fluorescent - and I didn't want a fluorescent top, it looks very similar in colour to that shown in the picture and there are reflective strips, so if you want people to see you whilst you're running, they most definitely will. The top is comfortable whilst running, it's cut in a feminine shape - i.e. nips in slightly at the waist, so if you like your running tops a bit looser, order a size up from your normal size. I'm a size 8 and the size 8 is fine for me as I like my running tops to be fitted. I've worn it for December runs and although it wasn't freezing out, I feel the cold and it kept me warm whilst on 6-7 mile runs, you can unzip the neck to cool down a bit too. It has a handy pocket - so many ladies' running tops don't - this is large enough to carry my nokia N8 (similar in size to an i-phone) a tissue and door key. Finally, the back is slightly longer to keep your back warm and doesn't ride up. All in all, a great running top, especially for the price.
on 29 March 2012
Needed a thicker long sleeve running top that would get me through the longer colder Marathon training runs i did. This was perfect! Not too thick but yet still thick enough to keep me warm without overheating.
on 23 January 2012
colour is almost the same as photo. very comfortable and doesn't ride-up when running. Keeps you warm during winter runs. Good size pocket. would buy again. Good value
on 30 April 2015
Really beautiful soft and luxurious. Sleeves lovely and long. I went back and ordered every colour. Came really fast too from the UK to Austria with parcel post on a Saturday. Love the colour order up in size or two. I am 6 feet tall and really skinny and I ordered the size 16 and the fit is perfectly, I wear a long sleeved shirt underneath. If you are not in great shape and order your regular size it will show all your lumps and bumps. Love it
on 3 December 2015
I run regularly and this top is a welcome addition to my running clothing now that the winter is here again. It is good quality and definitely does keep you warm. It looks smart too and you could get away with wearing it for normal use other then running.
on 22 March 2016
Ordered the medium as I am a size 12. Fits nice, a little short for my liking but long in the arms so a large would have been too long in the arms but prob OK in the body length. Comfortable to run in tho.
on 8 December 2015
I love this top. It's a perfect size ( I'm a dress size 10 UK). I've worn it running over the last two weeks and it's comfortable and good for when you sweat. Would definitely buy another one in a different colour.
on 23 November 2015
I loved this so much I bought the one in Lilac too. I am on the small side so the fit is quite long but I like that and it doesn't look too big. The top is really warm but it doesn't get too hot so I normally wear it with a crop top underneath and you start out warm and keep warm but not hot for the entire run. On really cold days I wear a running shirt underneath and that also works well. It washes well and I can recommend it if you want to keep running over the winter months.
on 13 October 2014
I got a size 12 in this and I am a UK 10/12, it is snug and a little short in the body for me at 5'10" but not so much so that I can't run in it. The zip neck is great to let in air when you get hot, the pocket fits my phone and 2 small keys, it is snuggly and warm but I don't overheat. Overall I love it.
on 9 February 2014
Needed a warmer running top and this does the job perfectly. It has a lovely, warm to the touch fleece lining but it doesn't get too hot once you get running. Lovely colour and the pocket is a useful size. I like the thumb holes and find it makes wearing my watch easier (I fasten it over the sleeve) and prevents the sleeve/glove gap.