on 8 October 2013
Ordered a 12; I'm 5'9" and a standard UK 12 in most clothing. The fit is good, true to size, not too clingy but still a flattering fitted style. Nice length, especially at the back where you can get that chilly inch of bare flesh where some tops don't quite cover enough. Unlike most tops with thumb holes the arms are actually long enough for me to be able to use them comfortably. The high viz piping is a nice touch.

I bought this mainly for winter running on cold nights, and British Military Fitness sessions. It's very warm, with a super-soft lining, but also breathable with great wicking and a high collar/deep neck zip which allows good temperature regulation. I wish I'd had this last year for snowboarding, as it would probably have been a perfect baselayer.

If I'm going to be picky I'd prefer the side pocket to be at the back centre as I hate anything being off balance when I run, but it's a minor niggle. This would be a good running top at full price, and at half price it's an absolute steal.
on 21 January 2012
Really great fit, nicely tailored and fabric very good quality. Looks smart too. Have had many running tops in the past and this is one of the best. Love it.
on 29 January 2012
Excellent price and fit, really good at keeping you warm and cool on run. Can't get over how much of a bargain this is based on the quality. Good present. Snug fit for ten, but you wouldn't want this baggy.
on 14 November 2012
This top looks to be excellent quality and just what I was looking for in a running top. I haven't yet worn it running as it seems like it will be warm (perfect for icy mornings, which is why I ordered it) and I don't think it is cold enough yet! Love the thumb holes, and feels very comfy on.
on 5 November 2012
Love, love, love this top! Kept me warm without getting hot and no area's of wetness, not even under my arms. Usually wear a cotton top with a light wind proof jacket but was getting too cold to enjoy when starting off and too hot once I'd started running. Wore just this top and a pair of normal track bottoms and thoroughly enjoyed running in the cold for the first time ever. Will be buying another one of these for sure.
on 15 November 2013
this top keeps warm, fits perfectly and the technical fabric is good quality. I have started wearing this also on weekends when I am home. Very confortable. Great buy
on 13 September 2013
Nice fit. Warm to wear for the start of those chilly running days but cool enough when running. I like the thumb holes and the collar too. Overall a great purchase!
on 27 February 2013
This top is awesome. Super soft, keeps you just the right temperature and totally sweat free. So comfy, I would wear it everyday!
on 6 December 2012
I bought this product as a gift and it arrived quickly. The person I bought it for loves it and is using it regularly. She reports that it is fantastic, a great fit- feminine cut, and that its keeping her warm during runs. I recommend it.
on 9 February 2012
Really pleased with this product, perfect for those winter runs, very comfortable to wear in the fit and fabric. Excellet value for money and really speedy delivery even to the highlands!