on 11 June 2012
A solid snug fit for the innotab, protects the computer well and has perfect storage for the game cartridges. My daughter loves the colour and that she can carry it as a back-pack.

My only gripe is that you cannot fit in the plug charger or a set of headphones...which I found quite annoying when recently travelling. I do wonder if it would have been better buying a cheaper one to fit all the components.
on 17 February 2012
If your looking at this you have an innotab and a child n the obvious answer is yes you need this pouch. Snug fit, sturdy and secure case. Gotta say over priced but you DEF need the protection it offers in transit
on 11 January 2012
Just had it today my Pink InnoTab fit perfectly in the storage tote case and laos good to hold my 4 games I bought recently for amazon also fit the USB cable perfectly too.
Small enough to put inside my disneyland paris backpack I be taken with my to my maths class on Tuesday to listen to the MP3 Music I got already on my Pink Innotab and to watch the kids television shows and sitcom comedy television shows (yet to be put on my Pink Innotab) whilst on the bus traveling to the center I will have my maths class.
on 15 March 2013
Having four children and seen the Leapads develop and forked out on the carrybags for them in the hope that the device would be protected and the games all contained in the one place, only to be dissapointed I didnt expect much from this BUT its really sturdy and does actually provide a reasonable amount of protection to more than just sunshine like its predeccessors. The webbing internally for holding the games is also neat and well made. Defo worth getting.
on 11 April 2012
This case is a must have for protecting the innotab, however the pretty pink satin fabric is just not practical to keep clean! My little girl has only had her one for just over a week & the case is already marked & is starting to look grubby. I would have given this case 5 stars had it been made with a wipeable fabric! Vtech InnoTab/Storio Storage Tote Case - PinkVtech InnoTab/Storio Storage Tote Case
on 11 May 2013
Enough slots to hold cartridges and the Innotab sits nicely in it. The only downside is that there is no space for the plug charger, which is a little awkward, as you then have to rely on batteries when taking it out or have another bag to hold the charger. (Not really a big problem, I'm just a grump!!).
on 29 December 2012
a nice sturdy Innotab case keeps everything in one place and grandaughterr loved it so much that she insistyed on wearing it all day if you are thinking of buying the Innotab i woulkd definately recommend this case for it.
on 3 January 2013
The case is well made and sturdy, in a nice shade of pink. It has sections inside to hold the Innotab and games and has carrying handles to make it a backpack, making it a popular choice as a gift for a little girl.
on 22 October 2013
Very cute case with shoulder straps so can be carried as back pack with my granddaughter loved.

also, good and strong and will protect the Innotab from being dropped etc.
on 16 January 2014
This was purchased a loooooong time ago, and has stood the test of time. Well made, easy to clean, straps are intact. Excellent purchase. Essential accessory!

See one answered question