on 20 July 2009
My sons who are now 36 and 37 really enjoyed the Richard Scarry books and I was very pleased to be able to get them for my grandsons who although very young also find them amusing.
on 10 February 2014
Fab book as expected, lots of fun for toddlers, but this book seems to have been rebound, so the pages won't open as they would normally. I think it is going to be damaged very easily as a result of this.
on 8 January 2011
Purchased for my cousin's daughter as a Christmas present along with other things. It looked a lovely little book and she seemed very pleased with it. Would recommend.
on 17 February 2014
I PREVIOUSLY BOUGHT THIS BOOK FOR MY OWN CHILDREN APPROX 50YRS AGO AND IT WAS MUCH LOVED I JUST HOPE THAT THE CHILD THAT IT WAS BOUGHT FOR ENJOYS IT AS MUCH
on 21 January 2014
Lovely little book to read with your little ones!
Brings back memories from childhood.
Arrived in good condition and promptly.
on 14 June 2014
Great book helping my great grand daughter to learn to read.she is just
4 years old.
Just starting school soon.
on 25 January 2013
My children enjoy it and so do I. Fun way of going through those first useful words and play 'spot the' with toddlers.
on 30 December 2013
Looks great on the ipad too. I grew up with Richard Scarry and now my daughter is loving his books. Timeless charm.
on 18 November 2012
this little book is lovely. my children had richard scarry books 35 years ago and they still are lovely books.
on 4 February 2013
I remember these books from when I was a child. So had great fun reading this book with my son.