5.0 out of 5 stars Dog's collar
This red leather collar is fantastic and good finishing, my dog loves it. I would recommend to other small dog's owners.
Published on 1 July 2012 by Spike

2.0 out of 5 stars exposing the cloth like material underneath
It may be that this item is designed more for a show dog, and not a ditch swimming, and undergrowth infiltrating springer spaniel. The wet, dirt and abrasion has caused it to lose the surface paint, exposing the cloth like material underneath.
Published 3 months ago by mjpr

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog's collar, 1 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Very good and stylish

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality collar., 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Paws Studded Leather Collar, S, 40 cm, Black (Misc.)
Very nice collar. It looks really smart on and although after a while it looks a bit worn and thready it adds to the effect. I take it off once in a while to give the dogs neck an airing and he pushes my hand to put it back on so he must like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 13 Feb 2014
This is a well made good quality dog collar,pity he grew out of it so quick but you can always buy the next size up

5.0 out of 5 stars smart collar, 24 Jun 2013
great value compared to a lot of others on offer.hard wearing,very stylish and a good price.did not want to pay too much as my dog is still growing and this fits the bill.would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 21 Mar 2013
Really high quality collar, I have a blue staffy so the contrast of the spiked red leather looks beautiful against his coat. Very good quality for money, I would definetly recommend this to anyone looking to purchase a stylish but strong collar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 20 Feb 2013
I bought two of these, one black and one red. They look really great on my dogs and are made very well. The material is lovely and it is much stronger than any other collars I've seen and at the price they are selling for they're just amazing. The only thing to watch out for is the studs, they aren't pointy or sharp or anything its just if your dog is a bit careless and clumsy s/he might bump you with it, but goes with any collar with studs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, I love them., 26 Sep 2012
Mrs. A. Branley "Ann B" (London) - See all my reviews
These collars are amazing, I bought a red one and a black one. They are much thicker than they look and the leather feels really good. I would highly recommend them. The photos do not do them justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 31 July 2012
I purchased the Black studded collar for my dog and am very pleased with this item.
Firstly, the delivery was so fast - I was very impressed.
The collar itself was far more expensive looking than in the photo. It looks and feels of good quality.
The leather feels soft and the inside padding makes it comfortable.
The studs on this collar make it look attractive, I was not wanting to make my pet look tough!
I am very happy with this collar and would recommend it.
My German shepherd looks very smart with it on!

2.0 out of 5 stars exposing the cloth like material underneath, 20 July 2014